View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 06:10 PM   #8
amit_tiwari
Special Member

amit_tiwari is a splendid one to beholdamit_tiwari is a splendid one to beholdamit_tiwari is a splendid one to beholdamit_tiwari is a splendid one to beholdamit_tiwari is a splendid one to beholdamit_tiwari is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Abhisays.com Contest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jitendragarg View Post
@amit

that is a good suggestion although deciding on which is the best thread might be more of an issue later on, since there is no particular criteria about that. Also, opinions change for every person, so finding the best thread liked by everyone is not really possible. Atleast I won't feel comfortable knowing that my thread is inferior in comparison to someone else, no matter how lame my thread is. Still we can have a poll on that.

Also, we need suggestion on weekly gifts too. I was thinking not just gifts, sometimes, we will give moderation rights to the winner for 2 weeks, or other such stuff, like having a cool icon next to your avatar too.. This way we can organize quizzes more often, and make it more fun. Also, if you have questions, we can ask in quiz, you can pm them to us with answers, and we wil include them in next contest.
Well at somepoint classifications exists in real world too so why not in forum. This is tough but this is good for members too. Let everyone come up with dashing, cool and something really unique like Wikileaks thread is awesome as per my opinion. When it comes to judgement i think Let admins decide what they find best. As this will happen each month, no one should feel inferior. everyone will have chance. Member should be sporty.

I agree with you here that prizes should be in forum, monitary prizes are not good. Deciding stuff, then buying, delivery Yuck Yuck Yuck!!! Trust me, this will be pain in ***. I've experienced it lolz.
Better to give some extra powers temporarily or get his name on top of home page as winner of month or some special title. These would be great!!!
amit_tiwari is offline   Reply With Quote