View Single Post
Old 23-09-2014, 12:41 PM   #27
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

Dr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Laughter is the Best Medicine :.........

" Medical Developments! " :

A Hindu, a Muslim and a Santa were discussing the marvellous achievements of their own brands of surgery.

Said the Hindu, "I know of a Vaidji who joined a severed arm with the use of Ayurvedic glue. You can't even tell where the arm had been cut."

Not to be outdone, the Muslim spoke, "A hakeem sahib has evolved a new kind of adhesive ointment. He used it on a fellow who had his head cut off. You can't tell where the neck was severed."

It was now Santa's turn.

"We have gone much further," he said thumping his chest proudly. "There was this chacha of mine who was cut into two around his navel. Our surgeon immediately slaughtered a goat and joined its rear half to my chacha's upper half. So we have our chacha as well as two litres of milk every day."...!!!

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

ऑनलाईन या ऑफलाइन हिंदी में लिखने के लिए क्लिक करे:

.........: सूत्र पर अपनी प्रतिक्रिया अवश्य दे :.........

Disclaimer:All these my post have been collected from the internet and none is my own property. By chance,any of this is copyright, please feel free to contact me for its removal from the thread.

Dr.Shree Vijay is offline   Reply With Quote