View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 10:44 PM   #15
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

rajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Story: Oh! How I died

So we reached the station & went inside…We found a bench & sat there. “How are you alive. I went to your funeral ??!!” My friend said looking at me with astonishment…”Well its long story” I said & explained everything that happened with me…

“It has been eight months since you were dead …” My friend said…I was shocked to hear this …”But I was there for mere hours” i said to myself… “Maybe if I go home & talk with my dad… He might be able to give me some answers” I said looking at The brother to which he replied nothing…”Your Father…….” “Yes ……” my friend said…. I knew the both were horrified…So to lighten them up I said “Man are you hungry? I am hungry as hell…. I haven’t eaten anything since eight months it seems” letting out an awkward laugh…

We were just roaming around in the station looking for good food to eat when the brother walked to a place & finally said “This place has good food.” I walked there & started looking up the menu which was kind of pasted on the wall. Soon after i decide to order a ‘Veg Roll’ For me while my friend & his brother denied by saying they weren’t hungry. In the meantime, my food was getting ready my friend went to the nearby store & ordered some Soda for the three of us & cig for himself. “Do you want one?” my friend said gesturing to offer me a cigarette. “I need to live first …Then I will think of dying.” I replied. I do not know why I said that to offend the person who was offering me help.

We finished out sodas & it was then I heard this voice in my head “They will come for you…They know you are here”
>>>