View Single Post
Old 08-02-2015, 12:35 PM   #1
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

rajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Another helen keller

HELEN KELLER OF PAKISTAN
(from internet)

Meet the Helen Keller of Pakistan & Ambassador of Hope- Saima Saleem- Serving in Pakistan’s Permanent Mission to the United Nations in Geneva (Switzerland).

This will give many of you immense inspiration and motivation. I sincerely hope that after reading this, many of us understand that most of the limitations we think of might just be in our mind. Saima is a beacon of hope. She has turned all odds presented to her and time and again has proven that no matter what ‘cards’ are dealt to you, you are in control of your own destiny. My weak effort to her beautiful journey is merely just an attempt to highlight different facets of how she bravely faced adversity.

Some people in the world are bestowed with the ‘vision’ and change course their own history. I happen to come across Saima, and was driven to this conclusion that she happens to be one of them. In 2008, she became the first blind diplomat of Pakistan. Yes, you guys read that right. Read on, it happens to be an amazing story and I found myself dumbfounded.