View Single Post
Old 30-04-2018, 03:22 PM   #5
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

rajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Story: Oh! How I died

It had been 2 hours & it didn’t seem to be working. In between I kept peeking to see if there is something coming & There was nothing. I was kind of bored & frustrated with the fact that I agreed to the nonsense of magic & now I have to endure this for god knows how long.

It was approximately 5:00 by my guess when we heard rumbling in the woods. Soon after we saw a black smoky figure coming towards us. I couldn’t believe it when I saw it. I thought I was hallucinating. All my non-belief towards magic & ghosts & the paranormal had been sliced through the middle. There it was…Coming towards us. “I will recite something & you just follow me & then keep chanting…” My father said to me “Stay calm, son…I am with you” he said…. with my astonishment of the fact that the paranormal is real I turned my head towards him & Just nodded….

It was nearing us & I could see it …

Within the smoky figure which was shaped like a spirit of a Human except it had no hand or legs just smoke…there was something which seemed like face with two red glowing things in between which seemed like eyes. When it was almost near me i could see that the face was a mask which was blood red in color & had black markings on it…And yes the eyes…the eyes were red & glowing…Something I had only seen in Horror movies. As it was coming to us the fire started going dim. So that I could only see shadows of other people & One half of my father….
>>>