View Single Post
Old 30-04-2018, 03:40 PM   #9
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

rajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Story: Oh! How I died

I opened my eyes & it was blurry. There was too much light so I couldn’t see anything but I could feel myself moving. It seemed like I was being carried by someone…Then I heard a voice “Oh! You are finally awake ?!” as a face turned towards me covering the light…. I could tell that it was a lady… I could feel her hair on my face…

As the light started to trim down & I could see…I saw a face of an old lady who had an pale skin & gray eyes…Her un-attained hair was falling on my face. I soon recognized that it was the old lady who took care of me when I was a kid.

As she was walking while carrying me I had the feeling that I was a baby in the current time. & I had the feeling that I was growing…Very fast. She took a few steps forward & put me on the ground. within mere moments I was grown to the age of a 7 years old. She then held my hand and started walking again. As I was walking I turned down to see my feet & they were growing fast to the age of a much younger man. I assumed that I was growing to the age when I died.

After a brief period of walking we soon reached a house which seemed like it was in the middle of nowhere only with a tree beside it. I looked back to see where we came from & there was nothing except heavy fog. I turned to the old lady & asked “I am dead! aren’t I?” to which she chuckled & said “ Death is a matter of perception. But as of now… Yes! You are!” This must be the afterlife or limbo I thought…
>>>