Thread: Punography
View Single Post
Old 18-10-2013, 06:33 AM   #41
internetpremi
Diligent Member

internetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Punography

My new smartphone thinks I’m a good photographer. I took one photo with the camera, and it asked me if I want to open a gallery.
===============

Someone has been stealing t-shirts locally in order of size. Apparently he’s still at large.

================

Out shopping and disappointed with the changing room in this shop. I’ve gone in to it five times now and it’s still the same.

===============

I was going to dump all my socks, but I got cold feet.

===================

Saw a pirate standing in a pile of gold that came part way up his legs. He learned that his booty was only shin deep.

===============

An accountant friend of mine has borrowed six books now and not given any of them back. I think he’s a professional bookkeeper.

=================

A friend of mine asked me if I had seen his collection of Agatha Christie novels. I think he’s lost his Marples.
======================
internetpremi is offline   Reply With Quote