View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 07:12 PM   #2
Sikandar_Khan
VIP Member

Sikandar_Khan has a reputation beyond reputeSikandar_Khan has a reputation beyond reputeSikandar_Khan has a reputation beyond reputeSikandar_Khan has a reputation beyond reputeSikandar_Khan has a reputation beyond reputeSikandar_Khan has a reputation beyond reputeSikandar_Khan has a reputation beyond reputeSikandar_Khan has a reputation beyond reputeSikandar_Khan has a reputation beyond reputeSikandar_Khan has a reputation beyond reputeSikandar_Khan has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Sikandar_Khan
Default Re: कुछ सीख देने वाली कहानियाँ (inspiring stories)

A man came home from work late, tired & irritated, to find his 5 years old son waiting for him at the door.

"Daddy, may I ask you question?"

"Yes sure, what is it?" replied the man.

"Daddy, how much do you make an hour?"

"That's none of your business. Why do you ask such a thing?" the man said angrily.

"I just wanted to know, please tell me , how much do oyu make an hour?" pleaded the little boy.

"If you must know, I make $20 an hour".

"oh, the little boy replied, wih his head down.Then looking up he said, "Daddy, can I please burrow $10".

The father was furious."If this is the only reason you asked so that you can burrow some money to buy a silly toy some other nonsense, then you march straight to your room & go to bed & think about why you are being so selfish.

"I work long hard hours everyday & dont have time for this childish behaviour.

The little boy quietly went to his room & shut the door.

The man sat down & started getting even angrier about the little boy's question."How dare he ask me scuh questions only to get some money?".

After about half an hour or so the man calmed down & started to think that he may have been a little hard on his son. May be there is something he really needed to buy that & so he reall didnt ask for money very often.

The man went to the door of the little boy's room & opened the door."Are you alseep , son?". he asked.

"No. Daddy. I am awake". replied the boy.

"I have been thiking, may be I was too hard on you earlier". said the man."It's been a long day & I took out my aggravation on you.Here's the $10 you asked for".

The little boy stood set uo straight, smiling,"Oh, thank you Daddy!" he yelled.

Then, reaching under his pillow he pulled out some crumbled up bills.

The man seeing that the boy already had money, started to get angry again.

The little boy slowly counted out his money, then looked up at his father.

"Why do you want more money, if you already have some?". The father grumbled.

"Because I didnt have enough, but now I do."The little boy replied."Daddy , I have $20 no. Can I buy an hour of your time?.Please come home early tomorrow.I would like to have dinner with you".

Share this story with someone you like....but even better share $20 worth of time with someone you love.

Its just a short reminder to all of you working so hard in life. We should not let time slip through our fingers
without having spent time with those who really matter to us, those close to our hearts.

click me
Sikandar_Khan is offline   Reply With Quote