View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 10:39 PM   #12
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

rajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Story: Oh! How I died

With awe I took a step forward when I heard a voice “NO! YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!!” I turned back & the old lady was coming towards me only this time she had a similar appearance to the shadow which I faced before I died… I took quick steps & opened the gate & I saw a path of light & i started running. I could feel the old lady following …. I turned to look while running & there she was in her shadow figure coming fast…I paced myself trying to get away from her as the lights got brighter & I felt I hit something…
And everything went black again….
-- x --

When I Opened my eyes everything was a blur & there was light Again. So for a moment I was back there again…Until… I saw the sun.
I couldn’t believe my eyes. “How could I be??!! Is this real?!!” I said to myself. I Could see green leaves all around me & above me I could see the blue sky. I Slowly got up & found myself in a rice field. The time must be after noon I figured.
>>>