View Single Post
Old 14-06-2012, 05:38 PM   #7
abhisays
Administrator

abhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to abhisays
Default Re: A Complex Problem By Premchand

I went and whispered into his ear, “Gharib has brought gifts from his home. Take some for yourself, and distribute some among these people.”

The office head feigned anger, “Gharib, why did you bring these things here? Take these things back, or I will report this to the higher ups. Do you think we are fools?”

All color left Gharib’s face. He started trembling. He was left speechless. He started looking at me with a guilty look in his eyes.

I pleaded on his behalf. After a lot of discussion, the manager was convinced. He sent half of everything to his own home. The other half was distributed among others. That was the end of this drama.