View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 05:47 PM   #15
munneraja
Diligent Member

munneraja is a jewel in the roughmunneraja is a jewel in the roughmunneraja is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: फ्राड ही फ्राड

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABHAY View Post
जी नहीं दादा मैं तो घिचने के फेर में था मगर शायद वो समझ गई और मेल आना बंद हो गया !
मेरी करोड़ पत्नी का अंतिम सन्देश ये था...
साली अब तक भी मिस है (एकदम नीचे उसका नाम देखो)
और मुझे शादी नहीं करने के लिए भी रकम ऑफर कर रही है

भगवान् करे जैसे ये मुझे टूटी वैसे दुनिया की और औरतें सभी पर टूटें ........

Hello dear

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the money transferred with the help of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to help me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the personal secretary to the Reverend whom is like a father to me when l was in Senegal and his name is Reverend Father Johnson James,and his email address is as follows(rev_johnson44christ@yahoo.com )

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of ($450.000.00) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in the transfer of the money.

I appreciate all your efforts at that moment very much, so feel free and get in touched with him and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque.Please let me know immediately you just receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time and never fail to use the money properly for your self.

At the moment I am very busy here because of the investment projects which l and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Reverend on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore go ahead to contact him and he will send the cheque to you without delay. lt is still from me.
Miss Risa
munneraja is offline   Reply With Quote