View Single Post
Old 30-04-2018, 03:20 PM   #4
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

rajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Story: Oh! How I died

Then quickly adjusting himself he said “You think I do not care about you, all I care about is my clan & my people.” “But you are wrong! you are my son…. I have always been worried about you & also besides that you are this clan’s future. you will be the successor of me & lead this clan” “ But Black magic is just…” “ You come with me & try something I say if it doesn’t work the you are free to do whatever you want” He said cutting my words… I realized that there is no point in arguing with him as I can’t change his beliefs which he has been following since forever. So I said “Yes, Okay!”

It was after 3:00 as I remember when my dad called me to take me somewhere. He had advised me before not to tell about this to anyone & I also had followed his orders. We took the Car & went to a place middle of the woods nearby. The place was surrounded by trees expect for circular place in the middle of which there was a stone & a pyre burning next to it.

I soon recognized the place to be our ancestral ritual ground. I used to come there with my father to pay homage to our ancestors when I was kid. We walked towards the pyre & sat in two square shaped mats. Soon after some people came among which many I knew to be major clan members which I had met before. They all came and sat in a circular manner surrounding us the way that there was a path left in the middle leading to me & father in the middle.

“Don’t be afraid, Son.” My father said & started chanting something. I closed my eyes as I was directed.
>>>