View Single Post
Old 24-08-2014, 11:36 AM   #12
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

rajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Murder Mystery

Impatiently Sunil gave a squeaking noise, “Shall we go sir”.

“Ya, we can go”, Vijay wondered what had happened to him.

Vikas was not in his class room and someone suggested to check in canteen.In the canteen they noticed him and he appeared drowsy. Except his sleepy gesture he looked handsome and casually dressed. Vijay told him why he had come to meet him.

“l loved her so much. She was my life and I was ready to even die for her. Though she insulted and despised me many times, still I loved her so much. But she left me”, Vikas was moaning.

Sunil never expected to see vikas mourn over the death of Meghana but rather assumed that he would be seeing a happy face.

Vijay keenly observed him and said, “She died becoz of poison in her food”, and noted his reactions. It was clearly evident that he didn’t expect this and he was shell shocked.

“Poison!!!!”.

“We are checking on her friends and others who know her. And we came to know that she insulted you in-front of your friends. So u got a motive to kill her for insulting you right Mr. Vikas?” , Vijay said.

“Are you nuts? Are you suspecting me…? I would rather die for her than kill her. In fact, I met her Friday night and pleaded her to marry me”. Vijay frowned hearing that, “What are you saying?”

“I followed Meghana from Pub on that day. I waited until Meghana dropped her friend at her home then I stopped her on the road. I pleaded her to marry me. I tried to convince that I would take good care of her after marriage”. We argued for some time and finally she said I was younger to her, so she wouldn’t consider my proposal and asked me to forget her.
>>>