View Single Post
Old 24-08-2014, 12:11 PM   #17
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

rajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Murder Mystery

“I was in Mumbai branch to take care of some office work. I was informed about her death and immediately rushed to Bangalore. We are still not able to digest the fact”, his eyes turned moist.

Vijay asked, “Please, tell me more about Meghana’s early days with you and your family”.

“Meghana lost her parents when she was studying in 10th, since then she had lived with us. We don’t have kids of our own, so we took care of her like our daughter. She had an independent nature and didn’t want to depend on us. So when she got her job she informed us that she decided to live on her own and promised to visit us when she was free from job”, he took a break for a while. Then he continued, “She trusted few and had very few friends. Sir, we had planned to give her away in marriage this year and even started to find bridegrooms for her ,but unfortunately… this happened…”, and he was neither able to complete his sentence nor control his tears.

Vijay remained silent until he relaxed.

“When did she tell you about Vikas?”

“During her visit to our place, she told a couple of times. I didn’t take it too seriously”, he said.

“Hmmmm… anyway, thanks for coming. I’ll call you if I need any more information”, Vijay stood and shook his hand.

“Certainly, Sir”, and he left.

Once he left Sunil came near him and whispered, “For some reason I don’t like his face, he looks cunning”.

Vijay laughed and became busy in preparing the FIR. Some part of his mind was thinking why Vikas did like that.

Later he got a call from CI and he was needed in MG road for minister’s security.

>>>