View Single Post
Old 24-08-2014, 12:45 PM   #19
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

rajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Murder Mystery

“What is going on here? What I’m doing here? Why am I worrying like this for her when she met with an accident? Being in duty I’m not supposed to spend my time like this. Would I care if someone else was in her place? Off course, I would have cared, but how far? Maybe I would have called an ambulance and send them in it, but definitely not taken them personally to the hospital”.

Vijay was caught in an unknown feeling. He couldn’t decide as to what is going on with him. He liked the feeling though and felt his senses were not in his control when she was near him.

And what Abhignya was thinking is a mystery! A girls mind thinks a lot than guys under such situations…
Is he falling in love ??????????

She opened her eyes and looked straight at Vijay with a mesmerizing smile.

Ah… when he saw her looking into his eyes with such a smile all the preparations he had done to talk to her was of no use.
He couldn’t take his eyes off and heard her saying, “Thank you so much”

Vijay smiled and said, “Your welcome but, As a police officer it’s my duty (really????)“

She said, “I have a feeling that I have met you before but am not sure when and where”

He literally blushed and said, “Glad that you asked me now, was wondering if you will remember me or not”

“Yes, in your college. And of course it was by accident. I do remember your name, Abhignya”, he smiled.
>>>