View Single Post
Old 15-04-2012, 04:26 PM   #97
abhisays
Administrator

abhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to abhisays
Default Re: The Arabian Nights

Quoth the King, "Wilt thou abide in this city, or go with me to my capital?" Quoth the youth, "O King of the Age, wettest thou not what journey is between thee and thy city?" "Two days and a half," answered he, whereupon said the other: "An thou be sleeping, O King, awake! Between thee and thy city is a year's march for a well-girt walker, and thou haddest not come hither in two days and a half save that the city was under enchantment. And I, O King, will never part from thee- no, not even for the twinkling of an eye." The King rejoiced at his words and said: "Thanks be to Allah, Who hath bestowed thee upon me! From this hour thou art my son and my only son, for that in all my life I have never been blessed with issue." Thereupon they embraced and joyed with exceeding great joy. And, reaching the palace, the Prince who had been spellbound informed his lords and his grandees that he was about to visit the Holy Places as a pilgrim, and bade them get ready all things necessary for the occasion