View Single Post
Old 21-10-2011, 05:20 AM   #3
Dark Saint Alaick
Super Moderator

Dark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Greatest Ghost, Vampires and Horror Stories

I didn’t ask where the eye came from or how he got it to go in right. It twitches occasionally
and his peripheral vision isn’t what it used to be, but it works.
And I find that disturbing.
Does that qualify as a semblance of humanity? Is the fact that my jaded, hardened self can still
find anything disturbing a good thing?
Ah, I’m not gonna start with that again. I have work to do.
Evidence disappears quick when vampires are involved. Yesterday there was a missing
persons report on the MSN newswire service that confirmed what happened at the QuickMart.
Vampires must hate the internet. You can normally get to an editor and stop a story from
running with a standard print newspaper. Most TV reporters are already under the thumb of this
or that elder, so they are no real threat. They always report to their masters before running with
questionable material. But internet news is right there almost as soon as the first report comes
over the police scanner. Then you can print it or download it and store it for later use. But you
have to move fast because even elders that still can’t use a cell phone have ghouls that can hack.
So I spend a lot of time online looking for clues before they disappear.

Last edited by Dark Saint Alaick; 05-05-2012 at 02:23 AM.
Dark Saint Alaick is offline   Reply With Quote