View Single Post
Old 21-10-2011, 05:42 AM   #8
Dark Saint Alaick
Super Moderator

Dark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Greatest Ghost, Vampires and Horror Stories

I look through the wallet. Shit. Family photo. Wife, two kids and a goddamn dog. Poseur’s
body is easy enough to deal with. Martin will sell it for parts to one of his contacts. I could care
less what happens to him.
My fellow officer was another matter.
Common sense (correction-common vampire sense) says destroy the body quick. But if he just
disappears that means his wife doesn’t see a widow’s pension unless he’s eventually declared
dead. She looks like a full-time mom. I don’t think she could support two kids on her own, much
less two kids and a dog.
But I can’t just let them find the body with the neck ripped out. We get a little edgy when we
find one of our own dead. Listen to me, talking like I still belong…
“Beating yourself up again?” says Martin.
I try to ignore him. I know he’s about to get philosophical.

Last edited by Dark Saint Alaick; 05-05-2012 at 02:29 AM.
Dark Saint Alaick is offline   Reply With Quote