View Single Post
Old 24-08-2014, 01:04 PM   #27
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

rajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Murder Mystery

“Hmmmm…. So many unanswered questions and I need to find the murderer soon before he strikes again!”, Vijay thought.

“I have not investigated her past yet. Need to concentrate on that”, Vijay muttered.

“We have to find more about Meghana’s past life, I vaguely remember that her colleague in InfoMind said that she had joined the company two years back, we don’t know about her previous workplace. If we can find those details, we may find few clues”, he said.

Sunil always wanted to prove his intelligence and wanted to do investigation without any help from Vijay.

So, he said, “Sir please gives me a chance to investigate and provide the details”.

Vijay said, “Alright Sunil, you can go ahead and any information or clue just give me a call immediately”

“And we have two more things to do, 1) Get her cellphone call log and sms details for past ten days until the day she was murdered. 2) Visit her PG room one more time to see if we can find anything”, Vijay said and instructed two constables to get her cellphone details and report him ASAP.

Vijay went to PG to inspect it and he was standing before it. This time no corpse and no crowd surrounding the building. Everyone had forgotten what had happened and they continued on with their life.

He thought, “Sometimes something’s happens without our control… we can’t do anything about it… but time will heal all the hurts and wounds”…
>>>