View Single Post
Old 17-04-2012, 01:16 AM   #21
Dark Saint Alaick
Super Moderator

Dark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: One Indian Summer

With a faux huff, she folded her arms and pouted. “Fine. I love romances. There, happy?”

Wiggling his eyebrows until she laughed, he said, “I will be if you indulge me.”

“Are you ever serious?”

His laughter petered out, his smile fading to nothing and she clamped her lips shut, wishing she could take it back.

Silence stretched between them, taut and uncomfortable, and she cursed her inexperience, wishing she could break this deadlock and revert to the fun they’d been having before.

“I’ve had my fair share of serious. It’s overrated.”

“Want to talk about it?”

“And risk spoiling this beautiful day?”