View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 10:56 PM   #18
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

rajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Story: Oh! How I died

Soon after the man started patrolling again & Stopped somewhere & screamed “Lady! what’s here” I could hear running footsteps now… I assumed it was the lady & the girl. “Nothing It’s just an old drainage pipe.” I heard the lady saying. After that I heard sounds by which I could tell that The guy was opening the floor panels. Soon after I heard the lady saying “Come out! He went inside…” I came out the girl said “Quickly get out before he comes back. We will handle the rest.”
I ran out of the public toilet. By now I didn’t know where I was running to. I found stairs & I climbed that. Soon after that I fainted & hit the ground.

I woke up Next morning & Found myself on the rooftop of a building. I looked down to see & found that i was still at the station Just at the rooftop of the building. I saw some Guys wearing uniforms gathering some people & asking them Questions. I could tell that they were asking about me. A voice rose from the crowd Saying “Why? Who was the person…” To which someone in the uniform said………

“He is from a reality show Called “OH! HOW I DIED…” “He is the lead actor & the show was supposed to be in a real location with real people. In between the show he started acting strange & we assume that he lost his mind. He does not know what is real anymore & believes that the things from the show is real.”

I looked down & saw some guys with cameras coming out of places……
Is It true?
Is it true what they are saying?
Am I just going Crazy?