View Single Post
Old 30-04-2018, 03:33 PM   #7
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

rajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Story: Oh! How I died

As soon the mask fell of i saw the face & It was the girl I Married…The face of someone who was living in my house… sleeping in my bed…. A person…….A thing which was living with me for over six months now….
“Keep Chanting …!!!” My father screamed as he looked at the face of his daughter in law behind the mask…. With all my astonishment i looked at my father whose face I would barely see….”Do it!” he Screamed…. & The words suddenly Came from my mouth were “ Shiva Nama, Am Tham, Aasi Masi” As soon as I said that I heard laughter…. I looked towards my hand & the She had released itself…Laughing in front of me… She then turned back & started going back into the wood fast…leaving a “Swoosh” sound behind it…

My father got up quickly & started chasing her…And the rest of the clan members followed…. I too got up & started running with my father with no idea of what to do next…As we were chasing the ghost my dad handed me a knife which look like some kind of Kirpan which was made in gold & Had engravings on it. “Grab it! chant the words again & stab it Son!” My father said… “Yes!” I replied…

“I always knew those Tariki bastards couldn’t live in peace with us” he said…”They wanted to kill my son…my son” He screamed in anger while chasing the shadow…His words got to me & now even I was starting feel angry…My fear of the ghost was gone & all I had left is anger now….
>>>