View Single Post
Old 15-07-2014, 11:01 PM   #5
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

rajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Classical Revenge

“Yes. There on the back wall I’ve got a couple of Japanese guitars, and a few from Spain. But they’re not hand-made.”

“That’s okay.” Luci got up and walked toward the cheap instruments. On her way, she was startled by a cat that was sitting on the counter. It was frozen in place. She looked more closely. “What’s this? It looks so real.”

“It is real. My 20-year-old son is an amateur taxidermist. When he was 12 years old, his dog died, so we buried it in the back yard. But he couldn’t stand to lose his best friend, so that night he did a little research on the internet. And the next day, he dug up Fluffy and performed his first taxidermy.

It was a mess. Looked like some kind of furry alien. But he’s really improved over the years. I’ve lost track of how many little animals he’s killed and stuffed.”

“So, he killed this poor little cat?”

“Not on purpose. It kept running into the store every time a customer came in. So, he would shoo it out with a stick. But one day he accidentally whacked it on the head and killed it. Then he asked me if he could stuff it. I didn’t see any harm.”
>>>