View Single Post
Old 15-07-2014, 11:02 PM   #6
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

rajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Classical Revenge

Luci walked to the back wall, picked up a guitar, and began to strum it. “Does your husband help you run the store?”

“My husband was killed in a car accident.”

“Oh, I’m so sorry.” She hung the guitar back on the wall. “Wait. I think I read about it in the paper. That’s why your name sounded familiar. Wasn’t that just a couple of weeks ago?”

“Yes.”

Luci walked over to where a stuffed squirrel was sitting. “Did Casey do this one too?”

“Yes, he did.” Amy wondered how Luci knew her son’s name.

Luci bent down and looked directly into the squirrel’s eyes. “It’s so life-like.” Then she pulled back, as though she wasn’t absolutely sure it was dead.

“Yes, he’s getting really good at it.”

“Well, if you don’t mind me asking—are you sure your husband was actually in the car when it went over the cliff? I read that they never found his body.”
>>>