View Single Post
Old 15-07-2014, 11:04 PM   #7
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

rajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Classical Revenge

“All I know is, we were having our annual Christmas party with twenty of his old college buddies and their wives, when Carl realized we were running out of beer. So, he drove the Mustang down to the 7-Eleven to get more. But when he came back, he raced up our driveway, plowed through the backyard fence and went over the fifty-foot cliff—right into Lake Erie. The police think the accelerator got stuck, or that maybe Carl was drunk, and he thought he was stepping on the brake. I was visiting with some of the women, and didn’t even know he was gone.”

“I read that the top was down on the car. Why would he put the top down in twenty degree weather?”

“Because he thought it made him look cool. I told him, ‘Carl, you’re 40 years old—you don’t look cool anymore, no matter what you’re driving.’ But he’d do it anyway—especially when he’d been drinking.”

“Well, maybe he survived somehow,” said Luci.

“We’re clinging to that hope. But it’s been two weeks, so… I can’t believe I’m discussing this with a total stranger. I haven’t opened up to anybody about the accident until now.”

“Well, I’m glad I could help you get it off your chest.”

“Kinda makes me want to share something else with you.”

“Like what?”
>>>