View Single Post
Old 15-07-2014, 11:05 PM   #8
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

rajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Classical Revenge

Amy grinned. “Like how I make my $250 guitar strings.”

“Oh, that’s okay.”

“But I really want to show you. Come on.”

Luci reluctantly followed her around the counter and through the door. “Smells funny back here.”

“Yeah. It’s the mold. I’ve got to take care of that soon. But you get used to it after a few minutes.” Amy opened another door and led Luci inside a large room with no windows.

There was a small lamp sitting on a work bench. But Luci’s eyes were drawn to the round table in the middle of the room. A dim light bulb suspended above the table barely illuminated four men playing poker.

“Carl!” Luci ran toward the table. “Carl, you’re alive! Why didn’t you call me, Honey?”

Thank you, thought Amy. She reached into the workbench drawer for the pistol and then began to walk toward Luci. Now I know for sure that you’re The One.

“Carl?” Luci screamed. Then she turned to Amy. “What have you done? You killed him! And then you let that freak Casey stuff him! Well, you’re not gonna get away with it! Do you know who I am?”

Amy raised the pistol and pointed it at Luci. “I didn’t know who you were when you first came in. But now I do. You’re the bumbling police detective who shot the Mayor’s brother-in-law in the arm.”
>>>