View Single Post
Old 15-07-2014, 11:09 PM   #10
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

rajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Classical Revenge

“Casey got out of the car and moved the ice blocks to the driver’s side of the floorboard, depressing the accelerator. Everybody inside the house heard the screeching tires and the roaring engine, and rushed outside to see what was happening. One of the guys made it out of the door just in time to see the Mustang going over the cliff.

“It was a daring plan. If the car had veered off to one side or the other…but it didn’t. I was so proud of Casey.”

Luci sobbed. “You didn’t have to kill him! Why didn’t you just divorce him?”

“Because he would have wanted half of my business—even though he never lifted a finger to help me run it.”

“So, he wasn’t even in the car when it went into the lake.”

“That’s right. And the ice blocks just floated away, leaving no evidence of foul play. Brilliant, huh?”

“What are you going to do with me? Surely you’re not going to kill me—I’m a cop. My car’s sitting out front. And what would you do with my body?”

“Well, let’s see…the car’s no problem. It’ll be stolen before midnight, and chopped into spare parts by morning. You see, this neighborhood does have its advantages. And, as far as what to do with your body…I’m sure I’ll think of something. But don’t worry—only the best will do for my husband’s lover.”

“No, no. I was in love with him—I don’t deny that. But we were just friends.”
>>>