View Single Post
Old 30-04-2018, 03:42 PM   #10
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

rajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Story: Oh! How I died

“Come with me” The old lady said interrupting my thought… without any clue I followed her into the house & I could see a girl sitting on some kind of Stool or something. As I neared her I recognized her as the girl I married. The shadow… The ghost who killed me. I was horrified & astonished…with my horror I tried to run away but the old lady grabbed my hand & said “ Sit” indicating towards a chair.

“You know…I said I wouldn’t leave without you” she said with a smile on her face…As I tried to say something…she again said “I am not a witch here…So your chants aren’t going to work” “You gave up your life to kill me? “ I said with anger…”What did you gain by doing this??” “You are dead as well” I asked. “Death is a matter of perception child” The old woman replied instead of her. “It was my duty to do this …But as I failed & died before fulfilling my duties she took it upon herself to fulfill the task” She said looking at me with a smile.

“So what about the marriage? “ I asked “ The marriage was a setup to achieve the goal “ the old lady said again while the girl was just looking at me with a smile… “Why?” I asked the old lady. “To your why… I think you have the answer. There is no more answer then that!” she said…”For the clan? “I asked… “Yes” the old lady said while turning away from me…
>>>