View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 10:52 PM   #16
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

rajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Story: Oh! How I died

I said to my friend “I can’t stay in one place for long. They will come for me.” “Who?! The people from the other clan??” My friend asked to which I nodded.Soon after we decided that we will split & they will go to my dad to give him the news about me as no one knew that they were with me while I find someplace in the station to Hide & stay safe. So that my father could come & find me.

I looked at the Station clock & It was almost 7 when my friend & his brother left. I then proceeded to find some place to hide. I was just roaming around when I saw this girl who was selling toys come to me. “Do you want to buy some toys?” she asked me reaching me with a toy in her hand. “No…”I replied…”Why? These are good toys.” she asked trying to sell me the toy “I don’t have much money to buy the toy” I replied. As I neither the money nor the interest to buy that toy. But something about her though. Something about her just got me. As soon as I said that she turned away from me saying “Your loss…These are really good toys.” I don’t know why but I just followed her. Soon after she went to a House like structure I look up & read ‘Public Toilet’. inside there was a table & a lady was sitting there. It looked like she was managing the place. The girl just went up to her & said “No sell today!” the lady looked up and soon as she saw me she said “and Who is this?”. The girl turned & saw me. “why are you following me? You said you didn’t want toys?” she asked while putting her hands on the table.
>>>