View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 06:05 PM   #21
ABHAY
Exclusive Member

ABHAY has much to be proud ofABHAY has much to be proud ofABHAY has much to be proud ofABHAY has much to be proud ofABHAY has much to be proud ofABHAY has much to be proud ofABHAY has much to be proud ofABHAY has much to be proud ofABHAY has much to be proud ofABHAY has much to be proud of
Post Re: फ्राड ही फ्राड

लास्ट मेल

My sweetheart.
I hope you are doing very nice today and i know that you are enjoying your day,i am missing you.i most appreciate all your efforts to assist me in every way possible as i have been requesting from you.

Honey, i need you to know and understand that all i need in my life is you and not necessarily the money deposit of my late father in the bank.I have always needed and wanted you for my happiness.I have to get you involved into this money because the bank advices me to get in touch with a responsible person who will stand on my behalf as regards to this money because of my refugee status over here at the moment.

I have to tell you this so that you can assist me to get this money transferred to your country and then start to plan about my journey to meet with you.i don't want to labour you too much. Honey, i feel you are so important for in life and i am so committed in you in life.i love you with all my heart and i know that you will not fail me.darling i want to know how far you have gone in contacting the bank,and what did the transfer officer said about the transfer.

Honey, please i will be very happy to get in touch with you on phone, please try and call me at the office phone of the reverend by 2pm (gmt) with this number 00221-76-751-77-94 tomorrow so that we can discuss a lot about it i wish i could be speaking with you all the day.

I will be hoping to be with you soon my love.
Bye and please try and get in touch with the transfer officer with this email address
(rbstransferdpatm@aim.com) or (rbsinternation@aim.com)
Account Number BLB745008901546/QB/91/A
phone number +447-031-886-652 or+447-031-895-662.
Transfer manager
John Davis
Yours lovely heart
Sylvia.
आप आज्ञा दे तो फोटो भी पोस्ट करना चाहगा !
ABHAY is offline   Reply With Quote