View Single Post
Old 26-08-2013, 12:46 PM   #54
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

rajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: हत्यारी पिस्तौल की तलाश

Quote:
Originally Posted by internetpremi View Post

Rajnishji,

I just finished reading the entire story in one long session.

It is a gripping narrative and I am full of praise for the Police of San Francisco for their meticulous and patient research and investigation into the whole matter.

Your translation is excellent and I enjoyed reading this in Hindi and at no stage did I miss the original English version.

Please accept my thanks for the tremendous effort you have put into this posting.

While not actually looking for them, while reading, I happened to notice a few errors in spelling and some missing words in the translation. I am attaching a pdf file containing those postings in which I noticed possible errors highlighted in Red. You may like to correct them at your convenience later.

Thanks once again and best wishes.
I must thank you, Sir, and I am deeply touched to acknowledge it, that you have gone through the full text of this story with a critical approach. It is indeed gratifying to find that the narrative, though transported into Hindi through translation, has been found to be entertaining for the reader. I was amused by your generous words about the quality of Hindi translation of this work and about whatever efforts on my part have gone into it.

I would also like to thank you for taking pains to locate various spelling mistakes and the missing words in the main text and to provide a list of all such errors for my benefit so that I could carry out rectifications wherever required.

I request you to lend me your support at all times to enable me to improve the overall worth of my writings in future also.

rajnish manga is offline   Reply With Quote