View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 10:40 PM   #13
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

rajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Story: Oh! How I died

I stared walking to find the nearest road i could find so that I could find where I am & then find a way to get home. I was feeling So many things at the same time Joy, Confusion, Excitement!! I soon found a road & started following it. I thought of getting a lift but it was hot & no was on that road. So I kept walking….

After an hour of walking I heard engine sounds. I turned back to look & I saw a bike coming towards me from a distance. I Stopped & waved my hand hoping that whoever it was will give me a life to the town nearby.

As the bike came near me…I could see the riders & it was guys that I knew. A guy who was my classmate once & His brother whom also I knew. They came & stopped ahead of me & just stayed there. Maybe because they recognized me & were horrified. Who wouldn’t be. I was dead! I ran to them & said “Hey! Where …. are you…. guys going….” very awkwardly as i knew they were horrified.

They both turned to look at me probably just to confirm their doubt. As soon as they saw me The brother got down from the bike in shock & just stood there…My friend thought he almost dropped his bike but adjusted himself & stayed there like a statue. Not a word coming out from his mouth. “Snap out of it man!” I said to which he replied nothing and just kept looking at my face. “Get out of it! It’s me your friend…Give me a lift” i said…He said nothing and just followed what I said… I got in his bike & said “ Grab your brother”. He also sat down on the bike & we started heading towards the nearest town…
>>>