View Single Post
Old 29-12-2014, 05:03 PM   #27
DevRaj80
Special Member

DevRaj80 has a brilliant futureDevRaj80 has a brilliant futureDevRaj80 has a brilliant futureDevRaj80 has a brilliant futureDevRaj80 has a brilliant futureDevRaj80 has a brilliant futureDevRaj80 has a brilliant futureDevRaj80 has a brilliant futureDevRaj80 has a brilliant futureDevRaj80 has a brilliant futureDevRaj80 has a brilliant future
Default Re: ऑनलाइन मुफ्त कमाई : सच या धोखा ...

9. Pay for Work at Home Job Listings

When I was starting out, I used to search online for work at home opportunities. The search sometimes led me to sites that promised to give me a list of work at home job openings if I paid a registration fee. There are still some websites doing the same, trying to exploit people who are searching for genuine job opportunities online. Somehow, I never joined any of those schemes!

Legitimate employers do not charge a fee to hire you. If it’s a genuine opportunity, you will be paid and not the other way around. You shouldn’t have to pay for work-at-home directories or online job listings. The website promoting those lists is actually trying to get your money for free information that is available online. You can just do your own research online and find the same opportunities for free.

मेरी चित्रशाला : दिल दोस्ती प्यार ....या ... .

तुमने मजबूर किया हम मजबूर हो गये ,...

तुम बेवफा निकले हम मशहूर हो गये ..

एक " तुम " और एक मोहब्बत तेरी,

बस इन दो लफ़्ज़ों में " दुनिया " मेरी..

DevRaj80 is offline   Reply With Quote