Thread: From Internet
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 06:44 PM   #5
aspundir
VIP Member

aspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: From Internet

Type the Email address (to whom you want to send the email to), Subject and the Message in the respected boxes and then click Send Anonymously button at the bottom.

After clicking the send button, Anonymouse will not send your email immediately and will take unknown period of time. It's because, the website wants to protect your identity including the time when you are sending the email, so that the recipient of the email will not be able to trace the actual sender.

Using Anonymouse, I sent 3 emails to my 3 different email IDs. The one which was sent in the last I received within 20 minutes. Once the receiver receives your email, he may get your message as shown below.
aspundir is offline   Reply With Quote