View Single Post
Old 30-04-2018, 03:31 PM   #6
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

rajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Story: Oh! How I died

“Here it comes….” my father said in a low voice. The shadow came & just started hovering in front of me…Needless to say I was scared. I could hear my heart pounding. It seemed like countless dynamites were going off inside my chest. “Grab it son!” My father screamed…Without thinking anything in the impulse I reached the shadow & grabbed something which I think was a part of the shadow & started pulling it towards me….

“Follow & repeat my words son… exactly as I say it” My dad said in a hurry…with all my horror I could only utter “Yes! “…”Shiva Namah” “Shiva Namah” “Am Tham” “Am Tham” “Nasi Masi” “Nasi Masi”… I kept chanting those words as fast as I could…I didn’t think twice & just kept chanting….

As I was chanting the words I saw that the shadow was shrinking & wrapping itself in my arms at the same time. I could hear it making noises which I thought was screams… The screams that one without any vocal power will make….

I was fifteen minutes into the chanting & The shadow was almost shrunk & I could see the mask beside my palms…the rest of the shrunken shadow was covering my arm …wrapped itself completely on my right arm…. I kept changing the words & I could hear some crackling sound…I gathered my courage & looked at the mask & It was cracking…. within no time the mask broke off & I could see the face lied within…The face left me in horror & astonishment…
>>>