My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > Art & Literature > English Literature
Home Rules Facebook Register FAQ Community

Old 14-04-2011, 01:03 PM   #91
MissK
Special Member

MissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Know Your Psychological Personality Type

ESFJ: The Provider:

ESFJs are conscientious helpers, sensitive to the needs of others and energetically dedicated to their responsibilities. They are highly attuned to their emotional environment and attentive to both the feelings of others and the perception others have of them. ESFJs like a sense of harmony and cooperation around them, and are eager to please and provide.
ESFJs value loyalty and tradition, and usually make their family and friends their top priority. They are generous with their time, effort, and emotions. They often take on the concerns of others as if they were their own, and will attempt to put their significant organizational talents to use to bring order to other people's lives.

ESFJs prefer to act according to a strict moral code, and may try to impose the same code on others. They often see things in black and white and express their emotional reactions easily, which can cause them to seem judgmental if they do not temper their opinions with compassion. ESFJs are especially sensitive to slights, and logical arguments rarely persuade them when their values have been violated.

ESFJs tend to be serious and practical, dutifully putting business before pleasure—especially the business of caring for others. They typically enjoy routine and often keep a regular schedule that allows them to be orderly and productive.

What does not kill me
makes me stronger!
MissK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2011, 01:06 PM   #92
MissK
Special Member

MissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond repute

ESFJ in the Population:

ESFJ is the second most common type in the population. ESFJs make up:
  • 12% of the general population
  • 17% of women
  • 8% of men

What does not kill me
makes me stronger!
Old 14-04-2011, 01:08 PM   #93
MissK
Special Member

Popular Hobbies:

Popular leisure activities for ESFJs include volunteering in community, charity, or religious organizations; celebrating holidays and family traditions; cooking; entertaining; and social sports

What does not kill me
makes me stronger!
Old 14-04-2011, 01:16 PM   #94
MissK
Special Member

Famous ESFJs:

Famous ESFJs include Martha Stewart, Dave Thomas, Sam Walton, Barbara Walters, William Howard Taft, JC Penney, Sally Field, Mary Tyler Moore, and Ray Kroc.

What does not kill me
makes me stronger!

Last edited by MissK; 14-04-2011 at 01:23 PM.
Old 14-04-2011, 01:17 PM   #95
MissK
Special Member

Interesting facts about the ESFJ:

• Underrepresented among people suffering from substance abuse
  • Among types highest in resources for coping with stress
  • Second most likely of all types to report believing in a higher spiritual power
  • Highest of all types in reported satisfaction with their marriage or intimate relationship
  • Among most likely of all types to stay in college
  • Most likely of all types to be satisfied with their co-workers
  • Values at work include clear structure, security, and the ability to be of service to others
  • Among the types most satisfied with their work
  • Commonly found in careers in education, health care, and religion

What does not kill me
makes me stronger!

Last edited by MissK; 14-04-2011 at 01:26 PM.
Old 15-04-2011, 01:37 PM   #96
MissK
Special Member

ENFJ: The Teacher:

ENFJs are idealist organizers, driven to implement their vision of what is best for humanity. They often act as catalysts for human growth because of their ability to see potential in other people and their charisma in persuading others to their ideas. They are driven by values and vision, and are passionate about the possibilities for people. ENFJs tune into the needs of others, and want to engage to create an environment of support. They are concerned with making people feel cared for and fostering their growth. Their compassion is not reserved for the people in their immediate vicinity: they are often humanitarian in nature, and may feel genuine concern for the ills of the entire human race.

ENFJs like to be liked and are very sensitive to feedback, both positive and negative. They take criticism quite personally. They expect the best not just from themselves, but from others as well, and tend to idealize relationships. Discovering that another person does not have the ENFJ’s best interests at heart, or that their intentions are not pure, is deeply upsetting to the ENFJ.

ENFJs have an intuitive sense of the emotional state of others, and often act as an emotional barometer for the people around them. They tend to personally experience the feelings of others, and are highly motivated to create harmony in their environments. Because they are so tuned in to emotion, engaging with other people can sometimes become overwhelming for the ENFJ. More than other Extroverted types, they need time alone, away from the demands of serving and caring for others.

What does not kill me
makes me stronger!
Old 15-04-2011, 01:38 PM   #97
MissK
Special Member

ENFJ in the Population:

ENFJ is one of the less common types in the population, especially for men. Among men, ENFJ is the second rarest type. ENFJs make up:
  • 3% of the general population
  • 3% of women
  • 2% of men

What does not kill me
makes me stronger!
Old 15-04-2011, 01:41 PM   #98
MissK
Special Member

Thumbs down Re: Know Your Psychological Personality Type

Popular Hobbies:

Popular hobbies for the ENFJ include organizing social events, reading, the arts, museums, storytelling, listening to music, writing, and gourmet cooking.

What does not kill me
makes me stronger!
Old 15-04-2011, 01:47 PM   #99
MissK
Special Member

Famous ENFJs:

Famous ENFJs include Oprah Winfrey, Pope John Paul II, Margaret Mead, Ralph Nader, Abraham Maslow, Dr. Phil McGraw, and Martin Luther King, Jr.

What does not kill me
makes me stronger!
Old 15-04-2011, 01:49 PM   #100
MissK
Special Member

Interesting facts about the ENFJ:

• On personality trait scales, scored as Active, Pleasant, Sociable, Demanding, Impatient, Appreciative, and Compromising
  • Most likely of all types to cope with stress by exercising
  • Most likely of all types to believe in a higher spiritual power
  • Ranked by psychologists as among least likely to have trouble in school
  • Personal values include Friendships, Education & Learning, Creativity, and Community Service
  • Among types highest in job satisfaction, but also among most likely to report plans to leave their jobs
  • Commonly found in careers in religion, teaching, and the arts

What does not kill me
makes me stronger!