My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > Art & Literature > English Literature
Home Rules Facebook Register FAQ Community

Old 06-11-2012, 06:50 AM   #131
anjaan
Special Member

anjaan is a glorious beacon of lightanjaan is a glorious beacon of lightanjaan is a glorious beacon of lightanjaan is a glorious beacon of lightanjaan is a glorious beacon of lightanjaan is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Mullah Nasruddin Jokes

Mulla Nasrudin climbed into a barber's chair and asked, "Where's the barber who used to work
on the next chair?" "Oh, that was a sad case," the barber said. "He became so nervous and
despondent over poor business, that one day when a customer said he didn't want a massage,
he went out of his mind and cut the customer's throat with a razor. He is now in the state
mental hospital. By the way, would you like a massage, Sir?" "ABSOLUTELY!" said Mulla
Nasrudin.
anjaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 06:51 AM   #132
anjaan
Special Member

anjaan is a glorious beacon of lightanjaan is a glorious beacon of lightanjaan is a glorious beacon of lightanjaan is a glorious beacon of lightanjaan is a glorious beacon of lightanjaan is a glorious beacon of light

Mulla Nasrudin told his psychiatrist that he had the same nightmare over and over again, night
after night. "And what do you dream about?" asked the doctor. "I dream that I am married,"
said the Mulla. "And to whom are you married in this dream?" the doctor wanted to know. "TO
MY WIFE," said Nasrudin. "THAT'S WHAT MAKES IT A NIGHTMARE, SIR."
Old 06-11-2012, 06:51 AM   #133
anjaan
Special Member

Mulla Nasrudin was on his first ocean voyage and was deathly ill. Trying to comfort him, the
steward said, "Don't be so down-hearted, Sir, I have never heard of anyone dying of seasickness."
"OH, DON'T TELL ME THAT," moaned Nasrudin. "IT HAS ONLY BEEN THE HOPE OF
DYING THAT HAS KEPT ME ALIVE."
Old 06-11-2012, 06:51 AM   #134
anjaan
Special Member

Mulla Nasrudin and one of his friends were thinking one day to join the army. "What makes you
think to join the army?" asked the Mulla. "Well, I don't have a wife and I love war," said the
friend. "And why you are thinking to join it?" "ME?" said Nasrudin. "I HAVE A WIFE AND I LOVE
PEACE."
Old 06-11-2012, 06:52 AM   #135
anjaan
Special Member

Late one night a psychiatrist found himself staring into the muzzle of a large pistol. He was
shocked to recognize the gunman who was holding him up. "See here, Nasrudin," he said.
"Don't you remember me? I am your benefactor. Don't you remember the time I saved you
from the electric chair by proving you were crazy?"
Mulla Nasrudin laughed and laughed and laughed. "SURE I REMEMBER YOU, SIR. BUT, AIN'T ROBBING YOUR BENEFACTOR A CRAZY
THING TO DO?"
Old 06-11-2012, 06:52 AM   #136
anjaan
Special Member

"Young man," said the angry father, Mulla Nasrudin, "didn't I hear the clock strike four when
you brought my daughter home?" "Yes, Sir," said the boy. "It was going to strike ten, but I
grabbed the gong and held it so it wouldn't disturb you." "I WILL BE A SO-AND-SO," said
Nasrudin. "WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT IN MY YOUNGER DAYS?"
Old 06-11-2012, 06:52 AM   #137
anjaan
Special Member

Mulla Nasrudin was coming to after a serious operation. He was just conscious enough to feel
the softness of the comfortable bed and the warmth of gentle hands on his forehead. "Where
am I?" he asked. "In Heaven?" "NO," said his wife, "I AM STILL RIGHT HERE WITH YOU."
Old 06-11-2012, 06:52 AM   #138
anjaan
Special Member

A man was chatting to Mulla Nasrudin who was a rabid fisherman. "I notice," he said, "that
when you tell about the fish you caught you vary the size of it for different listeners." "YES,"
replied Nasrudin, "I NEVER TELL A MAN MORE THAN I THINK HE WILL BELIEVE."
Old 06-11-2012, 06:53 AM   #139
anjaan
Special Member

A friend asked Nasreddin, "Can I borrow 1000 toman from you for three months."
"Well," Nasreddin replied, "I can fulfill half of your loan request."
"OK; that’s fine," the friend said, "I’m sure I can get the other 500 toman somewhere else."

"You misunderstood me," Nasreddin replied. "The half of your loan request I agreed to was the time: the three months. As for the 1000 toman, I cannot give it to you."
Old 06-11-2012, 06:54 AM   #140
anjaan
Special Member

A college freshman was talking about girls with Mulla Nasrudin. "Which would you advise me to
do? Marry a sensible girl or a beautiful girl, Mulla?" he asked. "I don't think you will be able to
marry either," said the Mulla. "Why not?" asked the freshman. "IT'S LOGICAL," said Nasrudin.
"A BEAUTIFUL GIRL COULD DO BETTER AND A SENSIBLE! GIRL WOULD KNOW BETTER."