My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > Art & Literature > English Literature
Home Rules Facebook Register FAQ Community

Old 08-12-2010, 05:13 PM   #151
teji
Diligent Member

teji is a splendid one to beholdteji is a splendid one to beholdteji is a splendid one to beholdteji is a splendid one to beholdteji is a splendid one to beholdteji is a splendid one to beholdteji is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Famous English quotations

Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illuminates it.

Martin Luther King Jr.
teji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 05:23 PM   #152
teji
Diligent Member

teji is a splendid one to beholdteji is a splendid one to beholdteji is a splendid one to beholdteji is a splendid one to beholdteji is a splendid one to beholdteji is a splendid one to beholdteji is a splendid one to behold

Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.

Ashley Smith
Old 08-12-2010, 05:24 PM   #153
teji
Diligent Member

Everything happens for a reason, people change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can come together.

Marilyn Monroe
Old 08-12-2010, 05:24 PM   #154
teji
Diligent Member

There are three great events in our lives: birth, life and death. Of birth we have no conscience; with death, we suffer; and, concerning life, we forget to live it.

Jean de La Bruyère

Old 08-12-2010, 05:25 PM   #155
teji
Diligent Member

Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep.

Carl Sandburg
Old 08-12-2010, 05:25 PM   #156
teji
Diligent Member

The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.

Mark Twain

Old 08-12-2010, 05:26 PM   #157
teji
Diligent Member

There is no cure for birth and death unless to enjoy the interval.

George Santayana
Old 08-12-2010, 05:27 PM   #158
teji
Diligent Member

Don't ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.

Howard Thurman
Old 08-12-2010, 05:30 PM   #159
teji
Diligent Member

I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.

Jack London
Old 08-12-2010, 05:30 PM   #160
teji
Diligent Member

Here is a test to find out whether your mission in life is complete. If you're alive, it isn't.

Richard Bach