My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > New India > Young World
Home Rules Facebook Register FAQ Community

Old 13-02-2010, 09:56 PM   #11
neha

neha will become famous soon enough
Angry

i dont understand why there is so much fuss about valentine's day...yaar its just a nice day of the yaer to express love...how many times we fight with our partners but everything falls into place on 14th feb...why care what the west is doing or not doing...!!!and if people have a problem if we hold hands and walk together then better stay away from there...y do u need to look at it..???India has always beent he place for every culture...it has always learbed to absorb different thoughts...if we celebrate Rakhi then y not v day....???

all these things that it is western and we should not follow it, is result of a folish mindset...India ia a place of spirituality...how many people follow it...???

and one more thing--> hating something is not loveing something else...similarly if we reject this day that does not mean we follow the Indian culture...waise bhi India me kam boundations hai kya jo ek aur lagana chahte hain sab...!!!

moral policing karna band karo aur sab koi apne upar dhyan do...(i m not reffering to ne1 particular)...there are lots of things that we do wrong in everyday life...it would be better if we correct them rather than burning our enrgy in trying to prove how much we love Indian culture
neha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2010, 10:00 PM   #12
sunita

sunita is on a distinguished road
Question

why that much chill-pooo on valentine

why not other things which came from WEST...

and without celebrating valentine all things are going on...( all things means whatever you all are assuming .....)...

i am in favour of valentine ( unfortunatly i never celebrated ....coz for me everyday is valentine......)
sunita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2010, 09:39 AM   #13
sumit

sumit is on a distinguished road
Wink

Of course, valentine's day is the westernised concept of love. So what, the whole Indian educational system is in English so why don't you people say ban English in India. Now we are living in the era of globalisation so we can't behave like frog inside the well on the name of Indian culture.. So Miss Sujata chill and let's celebrate Valentine's day with us..
sumit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2011, 03:53 PM   #14
manish walia

manish walia is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Let's ban Valentine's Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by sujata View Post
Hi friends Valentine day has become a big hazard for Indian culture and our moral values.. Let's take a pledge here and try to stop friends and relatives from celebrating this menace..

Fir to mere bahi sunday bhi mat manao or 31 december ki night ko new year bhi celebrate mat karo. kabi jeans mat pehno.
ye sab bhi hamare culture me nahi hai
or agar culture ki baat ho rahi to fir english me comment karne ka bhi aapko koi adhikaar nahi hai.
kal se computer bhi istemaal mat karo
poori duniya globle ho rahi hai or app abhi bhi dhaak ke 3 paat.
manish walia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2012, 04:11 PM   #15
ammyrodrics

ammyrodrics is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Let's ban Valentine's Day

Shiv sena is all set to do this right?
ammyrodrics is offline   Reply With Quote