My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > Art & Literature > English Literature
Home Rules Facebook Register FAQ Community

Old 15-01-2014, 11:05 PM   #221
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

rajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Punography

I didn't mean that further 'book title puns' should be done away with. There are people who may be in a better position to appreciate than what I do. So, I sincerely wish that the series is presented for the benefit of those interested.

Thanks for the concern you have shown about the opinion of your readers. Please continue with this series, Vishwanath ji.
Old 15-01-2014, 11:35 PM   #222
internetpremi
Diligent Member

internetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Rajnishji.

To break the monotony, I propose to postpone the posting of the balance book puns.
I will bring them back one set (of 12 ) a time, at suitable intervals, till I exhaust my current stock.

My search for more enjoyable puns will be continued.
The sources have started drying up and I need to search harder nowadays.

Regards
GV
internetpremi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2014, 05:58 AM   #223
internetpremi
Diligent Member

internetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond repute

A fellow walked into a Baskin & Robbins Ice Cream Parlor on a very hot summer day.

He ordered a double scooped chocolate cone, received it, and then walked away.

Outside on the sidewalk he paused for a bit, then he pulled out a pair of red birds, sat down on a nearby bench with his birds, and placed them on top of his fudgie.

A passerby who glanced over his way and noticed the curious sight, was prompted to ask "What's happening, Bud, with your treat with two birdies alight?"

The fellow replied in a curious way, in an absolute serious tone, "I'm just trying, dear sir, as best I know how, to chill two birds with one cone."
Old 16-01-2014, 12:03 PM   #224
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

rajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond repute

You have given a very sweet-n-icy twist to the famous proverb. Thanks for sharing the same.

Old 16-01-2014, 07:22 PM   #225
internetpremi
Diligent Member

Policeman: I'm afraid that I'm going to have to lock you up for the night.

Man: What's the charge officer?

Policeman: Oh, there's no charge. It's all part of the service.
Old 16-01-2014, 07:26 PM   #226
internetpremi
Diligent Member

A policeman stops Mavis just outside the city of Exeter, England, and asks to see her driving licence.

He says rather peremptorily, 'Lady, it says here that you should be wearing glasses.'

Mavis promptly answers sweetly, 'Well, I have contacts.'

The policeman replies gruffly, 'I don't care who you know, my dear. You're still getting a ticket.'
Old 16-01-2014, 07:32 PM   #227
internetpremi
Diligent Member

A guy goes to a psychiatrist.

'Doc, I keep having these two dreams. First I'm a teepee; then I'm a wigwam; then I'm a teepee; then I'm a wigwam. It's driving me crazy. What's wrong with me?'

The doctor replies: 'You gotta relax. You're two tents.'

(Too tense)
Old 17-01-2014, 06:51 AM   #228
internetpremi
Diligent Member

Mathematics:

An Red Indian chief had three wives, all of which gave birth.

The first had a boy and the chief built her a teepee of deer hide.

The second also had a boy and the chief built her a teepee of antelope hide.

When the third gave birth, the chief built her a two story teepee, made out of a hippopotamus hide.

The chief then challenged the tribe to guess what had occurred. Many tried, unsuccessfully.

Finally, one young brave declared that the third wife had given birth to twin boys.

'Correct,' said the chief. 'How did you figure it out?'

The warrior answered, 'It's elementary.
The value of the squaw of the hippopotamus is equal to the sons of the squaws of the other two hides.'
Old 17-01-2014, 07:57 PM   #229
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

You were absolutely right. The Pythagorean Theorem has its share of fun, sorry pun, in its perfect setting. Thanks for sharing this wonderful punsational tribalometric theorem.

Old 17-01-2014, 11:18 PM   #230
internetpremi
Diligent Member

John Deere's manure spreader is the only equipment the company won't stand behind.

Where there's a will, I want to be in it.

I relish the fact that you've mustard the strength to ketchup to me.

Experts say the cost of funerals have risen by 50%, they blame it on the cost of living.

Alarms: What an octopus is.

In London, one man to another:
"You know, my daughter has married an Irishman."
"Oh, really?"
"No, O'Reilly."

Sign In a dental office:
BE TRUE TO YOUR TEETH OR THEY WILL BE FALSE TO YOU