My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > Art & Literature > English Literature
Home Rules Facebook Register FAQ Community

Old 13-04-2011, 06:11 PM   #81
MissK
Special Member

MissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Know Your Psychological Personality Type

ENTP in the Population:

ENTP is one of the rarer types in the population. ENTPs make up:
  • 3% of the general population
  • 4% of men
  • 2% of women

What does not kill me
makes me stronger!
MissK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2011, 08:03 PM   #82
MissK
Special Member

MissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond reputeMissK has a reputation beyond repute

ENTP in the Population:

ENTP is one of the rarer types in the population. ENTPs make up:
  • 3% of the general population
  • 4% of men
  • 2% of women

What does not kill me
makes me stronger!
Old 13-04-2011, 08:05 PM   #83
MissK
Special Member

Popular Hobbies:

Popular hobbies for the ENTP include continuing volunteering in education, writing, art appreciation, playing sports, computers and video games, travel, and cultural events.

What does not kill me
makes me stronger!
Old 13-04-2011, 08:08 PM   #84
MissK
Special Member

Famous ENTPs:

Famous ENTPs include Walt Disney, Thomas Edison, Lewis Carroll, Alfred Hitchcock, John Malkovich, Nikola Tesla, “Weird Al” Yankovic, Benjamin Franklin, and Richard Feynman.

What does not kill me
makes me stronger!
Old 13-04-2011, 08:12 PM   #85
MissK
Special Member

Interesting facts about the ENTP:

• On personality trait scales, scored as Enterprising, Friendly, Resourceful, Headstrong, Self-Centered, and Independent
  • Least likely of all types to suffer heart disease and hypertension
  • Least likely of all types to report stress associated with family and health
  • Scored among highest of all types in available resources for coping with stress
  • Overrepresented among those with Type A behavior
  • Among highest of all types on measures of creativity
  • One of two types most frequent among violators of college alcohol policy
  • Among types most dissatisfied with their work, despite being among the types with highest income
  • Commonly found in careers in science, management, technology, and the arts

What does not kill me
makes me stronger!
Old 14-04-2011, 12:47 PM   #86
MissK
Special Member

ESTJ: The Supervisor:

ESTJs are hardworking traditionalists, eager to take charge in organizing projects and people. Orderly, rule-abiding, and conscientious, ESTJs like to get things done, and tend to go about projects in a systematic, methodical way. ESTJs respect tradition and authority, and expect others to do the same. For the ESTJ, the proof is in the past: what has worked and what has been done before. They look for existing rules to follow and established standards to meet. ESTJs value factual evidence over conjecture, and trust their personal experience.

ESTJs are the consummate organizers, and want to bring structure to their surroundings. They value predictability and prefer things to proceed in a logical order. If chaos is present, the ESTJ often takes the initiative to establish processes and guidelines, so that everyone knows what's expected. The ESTJ wants to achieve efficient productivity and typically believes this is best accomplished when people and systems are well organized.

ESTJs are usually outgoing and enjoy upholding family and cultural traditions. They concern themselves with maintaining the social order and keeping others in line. ESTJs often take on a project manager role at home as well as at work, and excel at setting goals, making decisions, and organizing resources to accomplish a task.

What does not kill me
makes me stronger!
Old 14-04-2011, 12:50 PM   #87
MissK
Special Member

Thumbs down Re: Know Your Psychological Personality Type

ESTJ in the Population:

ESTJ is the fifth most common type in the population, and the second most common among men. ESTJs make up:
  • 9% of the general population
  • 11% of men
  • 6% of women

What does not kill me
makes me stronger!

Last edited by MissK; 14-04-2011 at 12:53 PM.
Old 14-04-2011, 12:56 PM   #88
MissK
Special Member

Popular Hobbies:

Popular hobbies for the ESTJ include building and repairing things around the home, gardening, volunteering, community service, and playing and watching sports.

What does not kill me
makes me stronger!
Old 14-04-2011, 12:58 PM   #89
MissK
Special Member

Famous ESTJs:

Famous ESTJs include Colin Powell, Judge Judy Sheindlin, Dr. Laura Schlessinger, George Washington, Sandra Day O’Connor, Mike Wallace, Vince Lombardi, and Harry Truman.

What does not kill me
makes me stronger!
Old 14-04-2011, 01:00 PM   #90
MissK
Special Member

Interesting facts about the ESTJ:

• On personality trait measures, likely to score as Contented, Energetic, Prejudiced, Self-Satisfied, and Practical
  • More likely than other types to exhibit Type A behavior
  • Of all types, scored highest in coping resources (with ENFP)
  • Ranked 3rd highest in marital satisfaction among all types
  • Among top four types in college GPA
  • Least likely of all types to think about suicide in college
  • Among most likely to stay in college
  • Among types most satisfied with their work
  • High-ranking personal values include Health, Financial Security, Achievement, and Prestige
  • Overrepresented among bank officers, financial managers, and business owners

What does not kill me
makes me stronger!