My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > Miscellaneous > Tech Talks

Old 04-05-2012, 04:10 PM   #11
abhisays
Administrator

abhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to abhisays
Default Re: Google Doodles

Today Google has come up with a new doodle, which is dedicated to Keith Haring. He was an artist and social activist whose work responded to the New York City street culture of the 1980s

Old 30-05-2012, 03:34 PM   #12
abhisays
Administrator

abhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to abhisays

Google has decked up its logo in bejeweled Easter eggs to celebrate the 166th birthday of Peter Carl Fabergé, the famous Russian jeweler best known for creating the Fabergé eggs. The sparkly Google doodle displays Google a set of six eggs beautifully gilded with gold, diamonds, precious
metals and gemstones.

Faberge was born on the 30th of May, 1846 in St. Petersburg, Russia to a jeweler. In 1882, he took over his father's jewelry firm.

The Faberge eggs made their appearance in 1885 when the Tsar of Russia commissioned the Faberge firm to make an egg for his wife.

Google has a tradition of honoring famous artists with Google doodles. The most recent doodle was an ode to music pioneer Robert Moog.
Old 25-07-2014, 09:56 AM   #13
rafik
Special Member

rafik has a reputation beyond reputerafik has a reputation beyond reputerafik has a reputation beyond reputerafik has a reputation beyond reputerafik has a reputation beyond reputerafik has a reputation beyond reputerafik has a reputation beyond reputerafik has a reputation beyond reputerafik has a reputation beyond reputerafik has a reputation beyond reputerafik has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer......!
"The Forum has given me all the entries are not my personal opinion .....! Copy and paste all of the amazing ..."
rafik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2014, 09:57 AM   #14
rafik
Special Member

rafik has a reputation beyond reputerafik has a reputation beyond reputerafik has a reputation beyond reputerafik has a reputation beyond reputerafik has a reputation beyond reputerafik has a reputation beyond reputerafik has a reputation beyond reputerafik has a reputation beyond reputerafik has a reputation beyond reputerafik has a reputation beyond reputerafik has a reputation beyond repute

Doodle for Google Winner - Hong Kong
Jul 14, 2014

Disclaimer......!
"The Forum has given me all the entries are not my personal opinion .....! Copy and paste all of the amazing ..."
Old 25-07-2014, 09:58 AM   #15
rafik
Special Member

Disclaimer......!
Old 25-07-2014, 09:59 AM   #16
rafik
Special Member

Disclaimer......!
Old 25-07-2014, 10:00 AM   #17
rafik
Special Member

• May 16, 2014
    Maria Gaetana Agnesi's 296th Birthday

Disclaimer......!
Old 06-12-2014, 03:28 PM   #18
andyrr

andyrr is on a distinguished road

now Google is working very effectively even celebrating the Indian occasion and achievements on their google doodle.
andyrr is offline   Reply With Quote