My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > Hindi Forum > Blogs

Old 02-12-2010, 06:05 PM   #21
ABHAY
Exclusive Member

ABHAY has much to be proud ofABHAY has much to be proud ofABHAY has much to be proud ofABHAY has much to be proud ofABHAY has much to be proud ofABHAY has much to be proud ofABHAY has much to be proud ofABHAY has much to be proud ofABHAY has much to be proud ofABHAY has much to be proud of
Post Re: फ्राड ही फ्राड

लास्ट मेल

My sweetheart.
I hope you are doing very nice today and i know that you are enjoying your day,i am missing you.i most appreciate all your efforts to assist me in every way possible as i have been requesting from you.

Honey, i need you to know and understand that all i need in my life is you and not necessarily the money deposit of my late father in the bank.I have always needed and wanted you for my happiness.I have to get you involved into this money because the bank advices me to get in touch with a responsible person who will stand on my behalf as regards to this money because of my refugee status over here at the moment.

I have to tell you this so that you can assist me to get this money transferred to your country and then start to plan about my journey to meet with you.i don't want to labour you too much. Honey, i feel you are so important for in life and i am so committed in you in life.i love you with all my heart and i know that you will not fail me.darling i want to know how far you have gone in contacting the bank,and what did the transfer officer said about the transfer.

Honey, please i will be very happy to get in touch with you on phone, please try and call me at the office phone of the reverend by 2pm (gmt) with this number 00221-76-751-77-94 tomorrow so that we can discuss a lot about it i wish i could be speaking with you all the day.

I will be hoping to be with you soon my love.
Bye and please try and get in touch with the transfer officer with this email address
(rbstransferdpatm@aim.com) or (rbsinternation@aim.com)
Account Number BLB745008901546/QB/91/A
phone number +447-031-886-652 or+447-031-895-662.
Transfer manager
John Davis
Yours lovely heart
Sylvia.
आप आज्ञा दे तो फोटो भी पोस्ट करना चाहगा !
ABHAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 07:07 PM   #22
aksh
Special Member

aksh has a brilliant futureaksh has a brilliant futureaksh has a brilliant futureaksh has a brilliant futureaksh has a brilliant futureaksh has a brilliant futureaksh has a brilliant futureaksh has a brilliant futureaksh has a brilliant futureaksh has a brilliant futureaksh has a brilliant future
Default Re: फ्राड ही फ्राड

बड़े भैया बहुत ही अच्छा सूत्र बनाया है आपने. ना जाने कितने फंसने से बच जायेंगे. इसके अलावा एक मेल और भी आती है कभी किसी बैंक से और कभी किसी बैंक से. उसके बारे में भी बताएं.
Old 02-12-2010, 07:11 PM   #23
ABHAY
Exclusive Member

ABHAY has much to be proud ofABHAY has much to be proud ofABHAY has much to be proud ofABHAY has much to be proud ofABHAY has much to be proud ofABHAY has much to be proud ofABHAY has much to be proud ofABHAY has much to be proud ofABHAY has much to be proud ofABHAY has much to be proud of
Post Re: फ्राड ही फ्राड

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksh View Post
बड़े भैया बहुत ही अच्छा सूत्र बनाया है आपने. ना जाने कितने फंसने से बच जायेंगे. इसके अलावा एक मेल और भी आती है कभी किसी बैंक से और कभी किसी बैंक से. उसके बारे में भी बताएं.
अनिल भाई जरा इसपे ध्यान दे ,
और हा अगर आपके पास भी कोई ईमेल हो तो पोस्ट करे !
ABHAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 10:50 PM   #24
jai_bhardwaj
Exclusive Member

jai_bhardwaj has disabled reputation

आश्चर्य है कि ऐसे मेल को कचरा पेटी में डालने के बजाय पत्र व्यवहार किया गया और बारम्बार ..............
ऐसे में यदि कोई फंस जाए तो कोई आश्चर्य नहीं ............
मैंने तो ऐसे सन्देश बिना पढ़े ही मिटा दिए हैं वैसे ये सन्देश मुझे इ मेल के मुख्य पृष्ठ पर नहीं मिलते बल्कि स्पैम पेटी में मिलते हैं जिन्हें मिटाना ही होता है / धन्यवाद /
पात्रतात धनम आप्नोति, धनात धर्मः, ततः सुखम ।।

कभी कभी -->http://kadaachit.blogspot.in/
यहाँ मिलूँगा: https://www.facebook.com/jai.bhardwaj.754
jai_bhardwaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 10:54 PM   #25
Hamsafar+
VIP Member

Hamsafar+ has a reputation beyond reputeHamsafar+ has a reputation beyond reputeHamsafar+ has a reputation beyond reputeHamsafar+ has a reputation beyond reputeHamsafar+ has a reputation beyond reputeHamsafar+ has a reputation beyond reputeHamsafar+ has a reputation beyond reputeHamsafar+ has a reputation beyond reputeHamsafar+ has a reputation beyond reputeHamsafar+ has a reputation beyond reputeHamsafar+ has a reputation beyond repute

इस तरह के कई सन्देश मुझे प्राप्त हो चुके है, और में उनको ढिकाने भी लगा चूका हूँ, !
उम्मीद करता हूँ की इस सूत्र से फोरम के सदस्य जिनको जानकारी नहीं है वे इस फ्रोड गिरी से बच जायेंगे / बचने की कोशिश करें !

हिंदी हमारी राष्ट्र भाषा है कृपया हिंदी में लेखन व् वार्तालाप करे ! हिंदी लिखने के लिए मुझे क्लिक करें!
Hamsafar+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 04:55 AM   #26
madhavi

madhavi will become famous soon enough

INFO STAR DETAILS

ATTENTION TO THE OWNER OF THIS EMAIL ADDRESS

We are happy to inform you that you have emerged a winner under the First Category of our
promotion program. Winners were picked by computerized system, drawn from over 47,000,000
companies and individuals e-mail addresses worldwide. This draws were officially announced
23th of November, 2010. Your email ID has won a lump sum of $950.580.00 (Nine Hundred and
Fifty Thousand Five Hundred and Eighty Dollas) only, in the First category G1 of our computer
ballot prize award program.

This compensational program was promoted and sponsored by Dutch Zerman Lottery in the
Netherlands. No ticket was sold in this prize award but winners were randomly selected
from the electronic online world wide web in all over the world. You are advise to claim
your winning under 14 working days. Find below your winning informations: Reference Number:
NPL/602/DX511/21KJ, Batch Number:MZ52/347/BJ9/31NL, Lucky Number: 3-5-9-22-32-43.
Remember to always quote your winning Reference Numbers in all your correspondence.

Please contact the Foreign Financial Office by phnoe on how you canclaim your winning prize
immediately.

Dr. Steijn De Bernhard,
Tel: +31-684-874-123
Email: claimdptnl1@aol.com

Sincerely Yours,
Mrs. Sophie Van Buren
Dept Sec.
madhavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 02:48 PM   #27
munneraja
Diligent Member

munneraja is a jewel in the roughmunneraja is a jewel in the roughmunneraja is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaaiijee View Post
आश्चर्य है कि ऐसे मेल को कचरा पेटी में डालने के बजाय पत्र व्यवहार किया गया और बारम्बार ..............
ऐसे में यदि कोई फंस जाए तो कोई आश्चर्य नहीं ............
मैंने तो ऐसे सन्देश बिना पढ़े ही मिटा दिए हैं वैसे ये सन्देश मुझे इ मेल के मुख्य पृष्ठ पर नहीं मिलते बल्कि स्पैम पेटी में मिलते हैं जिन्हें मिटाना ही होता है / धन्यवाद /
जय भाई
जब तक डूबो नहीं तब तक गहराई का पता नहीं चलता है
मुझे पता था ये फ्रॉड है
लेकिन फ्रॉड किस स्तर पर और कब होता है
ये जानना जरूरी था.

और पता चल गया
यदि मैं वकील से पत्र व्यवहार करता तो वो मुझसे फीस मांगता और मैंने वकील से मिलने को मना किया तो लड़की ने चारा फेका ----
उसने पहले के पत्र व्यवहार के लिए साढ़े चार लाख डॉलर देने की पेशकश की
जब मैंने उसके बताये व्यक्ति "तथाकथित फादर" से संपर्क किया तो उसने चेक भेजने के एवज में तीन सौ तीस यूरो मांगे कि ये कोरियर वाले को देने होंगे. तीन सौ तीस यूरो का मतलब लगभग २०-२२ हजार रुपये.
एक बार देने का मतलब
पहले कोरियर
फिर कस्टम क्लियरेंस
फिर पुलिस क्लियरेंस
फिर बैंक द्वारा इंटरनेश्नल क्लियरेंस सर्टिफिकेट
और भी जाने क्या क्या खर्चे जो कभी पूरे ही नहीं होने होते......
munneraja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 02:53 PM   #28
munneraja
Diligent Member

munneraja is a jewel in the roughmunneraja is a jewel in the roughmunneraja is a jewel in the rough

एक बार यदि ये भी मान लिया जाये कि ये लोग वास्तिवक रूप में पैसा देते भी होंगे तो भी एक बात सोचने की है कि जिम्बाब्वे के डॉलर की कीमत ही क्या है ?
जहां बीस लाख डॉलर की ब्रेड का पेकेट आता हो तो साढ़े चार लाख डॉलर के मायने ही क्या हैं ??
यदि कहीं पर यु एस डॉलर या यु के पाउंड लिखा भी है तो इनको धन दिए ही जाओ इनके ये और वो खर्चे निकलते ही रहेंगे

मैं ऐसे ही एक व्यक्ति की कथा उद्घृत करूँगा जिसे मुंबई पुलिस ने बचाया.
वो बच गया क्योंकि भाग्यशाली था........
इंतजार कीजिये
munneraja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 03:02 PM   #29
khalid
Exclusive Member

khalid has a brilliant futurekhalid has a brilliant futurekhalid has a brilliant futurekhalid has a brilliant futurekhalid has a brilliant futurekhalid has a brilliant futurekhalid has a brilliant futurekhalid has a brilliant futurekhalid has a brilliant futurekhalid has a brilliant futurekhalid has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to khalid

हा हा
अच्छा हैँ मुझे मेल तो आते हैँ लेकिन मुझे अंग्रेजी पढना नहीँ आता हैँ
फँसने का चाँस 0% हैँ
khalid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 12:26 AM   #30
Bond007
Special Member

Bond007 has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Bond007
Exclamation फ्राड ही फ्राड

दादा मैंने अपना मेल ID २००६ में Yahoo! पर बनाया था| जो मेरा असली (प्रोफेशनल ID) है| कुछ वक़्त बाद मैंने वयस्क साईटों पर एक्सेस करने के लिए एक छ्दम ID बनाया| जोकि २००८ में कहीं से लीक हो गया|
इन्ही दिनों मै एक ditective बन चुका था| तब हमारे पास भारत सरकार का भेजा हुआ २-३ पेज का एक मेल आया जिसे मूलतः FBI (अमेरिका) से भेजा गया था| जिसे मैंने प्रिंट करके अपने पास रख लिया था|
उस मेल में नाईजीरियन फ्रॉड से आगाह किया गया था| कि किस तरह वे लोग कारोंणों डालर का जिक्र करते हुए लालच भरे मेल भेजकर फसाते है| सिक्योरिटी मनी के नाम पर हमसे एक बार या कई बार में करके या किसी अन्य बहाने से हमसे पैसे ट्रांसफर करवाते है| उल्टा हम उनके शिकार होकर सब कुछ लुटा बैठते हैं| तो इन्ही पर ध्यान न देने कि चेतावनी दी गई थी|

जैसा कि मैंने बताया मेरा दूसरा ID लीक हो गया था| जिस पर कुछ समय बाद ऐसे ही लालच भरे मेल आने लगे जैसे 'हम आपको अपनी जायदाद का ट्रस्टी बनाना चाहते हैं'; या 'आपकी लोटरी लगी है'; या 'मै आपको अपना पार्टनर बनाना चाहती हूँ'| वगैरह...............

मैंने एक-आध बार ऐसे मेल को खोल कर देखा| उसकी सामग्री पढ़ कर मुझे FBI के मेल का ध्यान आ गया| तो मैंने ऐसे मेल को तुरंत डीलीट कर दिया| उसके बाद से मैंने ऐसे किसी भी मेल पर कोई ध्यान नहीं दिया|
अब ऐसे आने वाले कोई भी सन्देश सीधे ही SPAM फोल्डर में चले जाते हैं|
मुझे तोड़ लेना वन-माली, उस पथ पर तुम देना फेंक|
मातृभूमि पर शीश चढ़ाने जिस पथ जाएं वीर अनेक||

Bond007 is offline   Reply With Quote