My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > Art & Literature > Mehfil
Home Rules Facebook Register FAQ Community

Old 13-05-2011, 03:44 PM   #1
dipu
VIP Member

dipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to dipu
Default only संता बंता

संता टेलीफोन पर बड़े ही धीरे धीरे बात कर रहा था. बंता ने उसे इस तरह धीरे बात करते हुए देखा तो उसके पास चला गया. संता ने और भी धीरे धीरे से बात करना शुरू कर दिया. कुछ देर बाद जब बातचीत खत्म हुयी..........
बंता " क्या बात है संता भाई इतने धीरे क्यों बात कर रहे थे ??"
संता " यार समझा कर ! बीवी से बात कर रहा था "
बंता " यार बीवी से इतना धीरे धीरे क्यों बात कर रहा था ?? जरूर कुछ चक्कर है ??"
संता " हाँ यार बीवी पडौसी की थी "

Disclamer :- All the My Post are Free Available On INTERNET Posted By Somebody Else, I'm Not VIOLATING Any COPYRIGHTED LAW. If Anything Is Against LAW, Please Notify So That It Can Be Removed.
dipu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2011, 03:45 PM   #2
dipu
VIP Member

dipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: only संता बंता

Santa singh shows up at his friend Banta Singh's Place in a Brand New - Red Ferarri.
Banta: Wow Banta, ke gaddi hai (What a car)Kithon laiye (where did you get it from)
Santa:Main highway te lift mung reha se ... Gori Mem aaee te meine kende "want a ride Mr. Singh" I hopped in, and she took me to the woods. Once in woods she got outside took off clothes and said to me "Mr Singh. take anything"
Banta is quite excited and asks "tu ke keeta Santa "
Santa: Mian gaddi lai layee. (I took the car)
Banta: Changa keeta kapde tenu fit bhi nahi aane se (good showyou wouldn't have fit into her clothes)

Disclamer :- All the My Post are Free Available On INTERNET Posted By Somebody Else, I'm Not VIOLATING Any COPYRIGHTED LAW. If Anything Is Against LAW, Please Notify So That It Can Be Removed.
Old 13-05-2011, 03:45 PM   #3
dipu
VIP Member

Santa: Main Ne SANIA MIRZA

Se Phone Par Baat Ki..

Banta: That’s Great Yaar..

Uss Ne Kya Kaha..??

Santa: Uss Ne Kaha..

:

:

:

Wrong Number..

Old 13-05-2011, 03:46 PM   #4
dipu
VIP Member

Once Banta asked Santa, "What is the secret behind your happy married life?"

Santa said, "You should share responsibilities with due love and respect to each other. Then absolutely there will be no problems."

Banta asked, "Can you explain?"

Santa said, "In my house, I take decisions on bigger issues where as my wife decides on smaller issues. We do not interfere in each other's decisions."

Still not convinced, Banta asked, "Give me some examples" Santa said, "Smaller issues like which car we should buy, how much amount to save, when to visit home town, which Sofa, air conditioner, refrigerator to buy, monthly expenses, whether to keep a maid or not etc are decided by my wife. I just agree to it"

Banta asked, "Then what is your role?"

Santa said, "My decisions are only for very big issues. Like whether America should attack Iraq, whether Britain should lift sanction over Zimbabwe, whether to widen African economy, whether Sachin Tendulkar should retire etc. Do you know one thing, my wife NEVER objects to any of these".

Old 13-05-2011, 03:47 PM   #5
dipu
VIP Member

Banta, a furniture dealer from Ludhiana, decided to Expand the line of furniture in his store, so he decided to go to Chennai to see what he could find.

After arriving in Chennai he met with some manufacturers and selected a line that he thought would sell well Back home in Ludhiana.

To celebrate the new acquisition, he decided to visit a small bar and have a beer. As he sat enjoying his beer, he noticed that the small place was quite crowded, and that the other chair at his table was the only vacant seat.

Before long, a very beautiful young woman came to his table, asked him something in Tamil (which he did not understand), and motioned toward the Chair. He invited her to sit down.

He tried to speak to her in Hindi, but she did not knew Hindi so, after a couple of minutes of trying to communicate with her, Banta took a napkin and drew a picture of a beer glass and showed it to her. She nodded, and he ordered a glass of beer for her.

After sitting together at the table for a while, he took another napkin, and drew a picture of a plate with food on it, and she nodded. They left the bar and found a quiet cafe that featured a small group playing romantic music. They ordered dinner, after which he took another napkin and drew a picture of a couple dancing. She nodded, and they got up to dance. They danced until the cafe closed and the band was Packing up.

Back at their table, the young lady took a napkin and drew a picture of a four-poster bed.

To this day, Banta has no idea how she figured out he was in the Furniture business.

Old 13-05-2011, 05:14 PM   #6
dipu
VIP Member

संता: अगर मैं नारियल के पेड़ पर चढ़ जाऊं तो इंजीनियरिंग कॉलेज की लड़कियां दिख जाएंगी।

बंता: हां फिर चढ़ कर पेड़ छोड़ देना, तो फिर मेडिकल कॉलेज की भी दिख जाएंगी।

Old 21-05-2011, 05:08 PM   #7
dipu
VIP Member

संता ने ब्लेड लिया और अपने हाथ पर अपनी प्रेमिका का नाम लिख दिया लेकिन 5 मिनट बाद संता जोर-जोर से रोने लगा।

बंता (संता से)- क्यों रो रहा है।

संता- अबे, स्पेलिंग गलत हो गयी।

Old 21-05-2011, 05:13 PM   #8
arvind
Banned

arvind has a brilliant futurearvind has a brilliant futurearvind has a brilliant futurearvind has a brilliant futurearvind has a brilliant futurearvind has a brilliant futurearvind has a brilliant futurearvind has a brilliant futurearvind has a brilliant futurearvind has a brilliant futurearvind has a brilliant future

संता बंता से: बता, मुझमे और तुझमे कैसा रिश्ता है?
बंता: वही रिश्ता है, जो बेसन और पकौड़ी मे है।
संता: वो कैसे?
बंता: जब बेसन सनता (संता) तभी तो पकौड़ी बनता (बंता) है।
arvind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2011, 05:39 PM   #9
MANISH KUMAR

MANISH KUMAR is a name known to allMANISH KUMAR is a name known to allMANISH KUMAR is a name known to allMANISH KUMAR is a name known to allMANISH KUMAR is a name known to allMANISH KUMAR is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipu View Post
संता ने ब्लेड लिया और अपने हाथ पर अपनी प्रेमिका का नाम लिख दिया लेकिन 5 मिनट बाद संता जोर-जोर से रोने लगा।

बंता (संता से)- क्यों रो रहा है।

संता- अबे, स्पेलिंग गलत हो गयी।
Quote:
Originally Posted by arvind View Post
संता बंता से: बता, मुझमे और तुझमे कैसा रिश्ता है?
बंता: वही रिश्ता है, जो बेसन और पकौड़ी मे है।
संता: वो कैसे?
बंता: जब बेसन सनता (संता) तभी तो पकौड़ी बनता (बंता) है।

वाह-वाह, मजा आ गया.
MANISH KUMAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2011, 09:19 PM   #10
dipu
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANISH KUMAR View Post

वाह-वाह, मजा आ गया.