My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > New India > India & World
Home Rules Facebook Register FAQ Community

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-09-2011, 11:33 PM   #1
khabrilal

khabrilal is on a distinguished road
Default RAHUL GANDHI EXPOSED BY AN IIT STUDENT-NITIN GUPTA ( RIVALDO) B.Tech, IIT Bombay

THE CURIOUS CASE OF RAHUL GANDHI
Rahul Gandhi: “I feel ashamed to call myself an INDIAN after seeing what has happened here in UP”.
PLEASE DON’T BE ASHAMED OF U.P. YET
Please don’t be ashamed of Uttar Pradesh yet. Congress ruled the State for the Majority of the duration Pre Independence to Post Independence.. from 1939 to 1989 ( barring the Periods of Emergency.. Thanks to your Grand Mom Indira G. and a couple of transitional Governments)
8 out of the total 14 Prime Ministers of India have been from UP, 6 out of those 8 have been from Congress…
I think your party had more than half a century and half a Dozen PM’s to build a State…
The Reason Mulayam Singh, subsequently came to Power is because your party wasn’t exactly Gandhian in their dealings in the State.. So May be If you look at in totality the present chaos in UP is the outcome of the glorious leadership displayed by Congress in UP for about 50 years!
khabrilal is offline   Reply With Quote