My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > Hindi Forum > Blogs
Home Rules Facebook Register FAQ Community

Old 26-03-2011, 11:32 PM   #41
teji
Diligent Member

teji is a splendid one to beholdteji is a splendid one to beholdteji is a splendid one to beholdteji is a splendid one to beholdteji is a splendid one to beholdteji is a splendid one to beholdteji is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Forwarded ईमेल का सूत्र

Attached Images
This post has an attachment which you could see if you were registered. Registering is quick and easy
This post has an attachment which you could see if you were registered. Registering is quick and easy
teji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2011, 11:32 PM   #42
teji
Diligent Member

teji is a splendid one to beholdteji is a splendid one to beholdteji is a splendid one to beholdteji is a splendid one to beholdteji is a splendid one to beholdteji is a splendid one to beholdteji is a splendid one to behold

Old 26-03-2011, 11:33 PM   #43
teji
Diligent Member

Old 26-03-2011, 11:33 PM   #44
teji
Diligent Member

Old 26-03-2011, 11:37 PM   #45
ndhebar
Special Member

ndhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond reputendhebar has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to ndhebar

Misomi Kopur Mai Ukama Makaya Fula Ukiya Paristo Yal Xambo.

Soch Kya Rahe Ho? Mail free hai Mere ko..Jo Dil Karega Bhejunga. Chup chap padho..
ndhebar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2011, 11:41 PM   #46
teji
Diligent Member

30 Real Feelings of Girls

1. When a girl says she's sad, but she isn't crying, it means she's crying in her heart.
2. When she ignores you after you've done something wrong, it's best to give her some time to cool down before touching her heart with an apology.
3. A girl can't find anything to hate about the guy she loves (which is why it is so hard for her to 'get over him' after the relationship' s over.)
4. If a girl loves a guy, he will always be on her mind every minute of the day, even though she flirts with other guys.
5. When the guy she likes smiles and stares deep into her eyes, she will melt.
6. A girl likes to hear compliments, but usually not sure how to react to them.
7. When a particular guy flirts with a girl very often, a girl would start thinking the guy likes her. So if you treat a girl just as a friend, go easy on the smiles and stare ok?
8. If you don't like a girl who likes you, break it to her gently.
9. If a girl starts avoiding you after you reject her, leave her alone for a while. If you still treat her as a friend, talk to her.
10. Girls enjoy talking about what they feel. Music, poetry, drawings and writing are ways of expressing themselves (which explains why most girls like writing journals).
11. Never tell a girl that she is useless in anyway.
12. Being too serious can turn a girl off.
13. When the guy she likes calls her for the first time, the girl may act uninterested during the call. But as soon as the phone is back on the hook, she will whoop with joy and immediately start telephoning her friends to spread the news.
14. A smile means a lot to a girl.
15. If you like a girl, try making friends with her first. Let her get to know you.
16. If a girl says she can't go out with you because she has to study, leave.
17. But if she still calls you or expect a call from you, stay.
18. Don't try to guess a girl's feelings. Ask her.....
19. Hearing the words "I love you" is a great reassurance to a girl that she is beautiful.
20. After a girl falls in love with a guy, she'll wonder why she never noticed him before.
21. If you need tips on how to flirt with a girl, read romance stories.
22. When class pictures come out, a girl would first check who is standing next to her crush before actually looking at herself.
23. A girl's ex-crush will always be in her memory, but the guy she loves now stays in her heart.
24. Girls love having fun!
25. A simple 'Hi' can brighten a girl's day.
26. A girl's best friends usually know best what she is feeling and going through.
27. Girls hate it when a guy pays attention to them just to get close to their 'prettier' friend.
28. Love means devotion, caring and happiness to a girl, in that order.
29. Some girls care about looks, some care about brains, but ALL girls want a guy who will love and care for them.
30. Girls want nothing more than to feel loved.
Old 26-03-2011, 11:43 PM   #47
teji
Diligent Member

69 Fun things to do at Wal-Mart ( or Super Target)

1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.

2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.

3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.

4. Start playing Football; see how many people you can get to join in.

5. Run up to an employee ( preferably a male) while squeezing your legs together and practically yell at him " I need some tampons!!"

6. Try on bras in the sewing/fabric department.

7. Try on bras over the top of your clothes.

8. Make a trail of orange juice on the ground, leading to the restrooms.

9. While walking around the store, sing in your loudest voice possible " sex and candy".

10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, " I think we've got a Code 3 in Housewares," and see what happens.

11. Tune all the radios to a polka station; then turn them all on and turn the volumes to "10".

12. Play with the automatic doors.

13. Walk up to complete strangers and say, " Hi! I haven't seen you in so long!..." etc. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment.

14. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, " Who BUYS this shit, anyway?"

15. Repeat Number 14 in the jewelry department.

16. Try putting different pairs of women's panties on your head and walk around the store casually.

17. Leave small sacrifices or gifts in the hands of the mannequins.

18. Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store as your playing field.

19. As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, " Wow. Magic!"

20. Put M&M's on layaway.

21. Move " Caution: Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.

22. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you'll invite them in if they bring pillows from Bed and Bath.

23. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.

24. Nonchalantly " test" the brushes and combs in Cosmetics.

25. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying, "......I'm Batman. Come, Robin--to the Batcave!"

26. TP as much as the store as possible.

27. Randomly throw things into neighboring aisles.

28. Play with the calculators so that they all spell "hello" upside down.

29. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, " Why won't you people just leave me alone?"

30. When two or three people are walking ahead of you, run between them yelling, " Red Rover!"

31. Look right into the security camera, and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.

32. Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men.

33. Take bets on the battle described above.

34. Set up another battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. G.I. Janes. ( Red lipstick might give an interesting effect!!!)

35. While handling guns in the hunting department, suddenly ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are. Act as spastic as possible.

36. While no one's watching quickly switch the men's and women's signs on the doors of the restroom.

37. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from " Mission: Impossible".

38. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.

39. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.

40. Fill your cart with boxes of condoms, and watch everyone's jaws drop when you attempt to buy them.

41. Set up a " Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.

42. Two words: " Marco Polo."

43. Leave Cheerios in Lawn and Garden, pillows in the pet food aisle, etc.

44. " Re-alphabetize" the CD's in Electronics.

45. In the auto department, practice your " Madonna" look with various funnels.

46. Hide in the clothing racks and when people browse through, say things like " the fat man walks alone," and scare them into believing that the clothes are talking to them.

47. While walking around alone, pretend someone is with you and get into a very serious conversation. Exp: The person is breaking up with you and you begin crying " How could you do this to me? I thought you loved me! I knew there was another girl, but I thought I had won. You kissed ME darling." Then act as though you are being beaten and fall onto the ground screaming and having convulsions.

48. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream " No, no! It's those voices again!"

49. Go to an empty checkout stand and try to check people out.

50. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and relax. If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don't get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.

51. Get a stuffed animal and go to the front of the store and begin stroking it lovingly, saying " Good girl, good Bessie."

52. Go over to the shoe department and try on every pair of shoes, not putting one pair back. Take the paper from the boxes and throw it in various aisles.

53. When someone steps away from their cart to look at something, quickly make off with it without saying a word.

54. Follow people through the aisles, always staying about five feet away. Continue to do this until they leave the department.

55. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.

56. Test the fishing rods and see what you can " catch" from the other aisles.

57. In the makeup department, spray yourself with every perfume there is, then walk up to a boy who is with another girl and start flirting with him in that annoying, ditsy way. " Hi!!!! ( giggle) What's your sign? ( giggle)." When the boys shows no interest, start hitting on the girl the exact same way. " Hi!!!! ( giggle) What's your sign? ( giggle)."

58. Hold indoor shopping cart races.

59. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.

60. When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW, especially thin narrow aisles.

61, Relax in the patio furniture until you get kicked out.

62. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.

63. Pay off layaways fifty cents at a time.

64. Say things like, " Would you be so kind as to direct me to your Twinkies?"

65. Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired employees if there are any in stock, i.e. , " Do you have any Schnerples here?"

66. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you're taking it for a " test drive."

67. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.

68. Get boxes of condoms and randomly put them in peoples carts when they don't realize it!

69. Drive around the entrances screaming out the window, " The British are coming!"
Old 26-03-2011, 11:46 PM   #48
teji
Diligent Member

Baap of All Chain Emails!!!

I want to thank all my friends and other unknown people who have forwarded chain letters to me from 2003, to 2010 and still continue doing so….
Because of your kindness:
I stopped drinking Coca-Cola after I found out that it’s good only for removing toilet stains.
I stopped going to the movies for fear of sitting on a needle infected with AIDS
I smell like a wet dog since I stopped using deodorants because they cause cancer.
I also stopped answering the phone for fear that they may ask me to dial a stupid number and then I get a phone bill from hell with calls to Uganda , Singapore and Tokyo.
I also stopped drinking water outside for fear that I will get sick from the rat shit and urine.
When I go to parties, I don’t look at any girl, no matter how hot she is, for fear that she will take me to a hotel, drug me, then take my kidneys and leave me taking a nap in a bathtub full of ice.
I also donated all my savings to the Amy Bruce account. A sick girl that was about to die in the hospital about 7,000 times. (Poor girl! she’s been 7 since 1993…)
My free Nokia phone never arrived and neither did the free passes for a paid vacation to Disneyland.
Made some Hundred wishes before forwarding those Dalai Lama, Ganesh Vandana, Tirupathi Balaji pics etc..
Now most of those “Wishes” are already married (to someone else)!
If ORKUT deletes my account, it doesn’t matter BUT PLEASE DON’T SEND me
“Orkut is deleting accounts: Due to sudden rush…” Otherwise I’ll delete my E-Mail account!
Old 26-03-2011, 11:47 PM   #49
teji
Diligent Member

Team Work

Attached Images
Old 26-03-2011, 11:48 PM   #50
teji
Diligent Member

Resignation Poem

The name is good, the brand is big
But the work I do is that of a pig
The work or the brand;
what is my way?

I don’t know if I should stay. To work, they have set their own way
Nobody will care to hear what I say
My will be NULL, they wont change their way
I don’t know if I should stay.

The project is in a critical stage
But to do good work, this is the age