My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > Entertainment > Film World
Home Rules Facebook Register FAQ Community

Old 23-07-2010, 07:06 AM   #1
jitendragarg
Tech. Support

jitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant future
Default Inception Movie Review

Has anyone watched it yet? Why don't post the review then? Guys help the community by giving your opinion on the movie or just tell us if its worth 300Rs. ticket or not.
Old 23-07-2010, 11:27 AM   #2
abhishek

abhishek is just really niceabhishek is just really niceabhishek is just really niceabhishek is just really nice

This film has received positive reviews. According to Rotten Tomatoes reports, 86% of critics have given the film a positive review based on 231 reviews, with an average score of 8.2/10, and summarises the critical consensus as "that rare summer blockbuster that succeeds viscerally as well as intellectually".

It is worth paying 300 rupees for this film.
Old 23-07-2010, 01:12 PM   #3
jitendragarg
Tech. Support

jitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhishek View Post
This film has received positive reviews. According to Rotten Tomatoes reports, 86% of critics have given the film a positive review based on 231 reviews, with an average score of 8.2/10, and summarises the critical consensus as "that rare summer blockbuster that succeeds viscerally as well as intellectually".

It is worth paying 300 rupees for this film.
Have you seen it?? If not, what about we catch up and watch it together, and maybe grab a beer later.
Old 09-09-2010, 10:55 AM   #4
johnmartin

johnmartin is on a distinguished road

I think it is the best film I ever seen..It is the best film of 2010...I would love watching this film again and again..It is worth watching this film on big screen..

Last edited by jitendragarg; 14-09-2010 at 10:21 AM.
johnmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2010, 12:23 PM   #5
Sushil

Sushil is on a distinguished road

Inception movie is an great sci-fiction movie and top grossed movie of this year 2010, still on the 9th rank on US box office. Inception has earned $285M yet and still earning
Sushil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 12:34 PM   #6
johnmartin

johnmartin is on a distinguished road

Chris Nolan is an excellent director, and I think he does better with idea movies rather than plot movies—for as much as I enjoyed the first of his Batman movies
johnmartin is offline   Reply With Quote