My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > Art & Literature > English Literature
Home Rules Facebook Register FAQ Community

Old 27-08-2014, 11:09 PM   #51
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

rajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Murder Mystery

Sunil came to police-station after few days… he appeared normal… but Vijay knew how much pain he must have gone-through.

Then one of the constable came to police station in a rush and said,

“Sir, AP Police caught Allush… they are bringing him here… our team just confirmed it … “

“Great”, Vijay smiled hearing that.

After a while, The AP Police entered the station with Allush , he was hand-cuffed.

AP Police officer said, “We traced Allush based on his SUV description … it’s unfortunate for him that he didn’t leave his vehicle …” .

Vijay instructed his constables to keep him in lock-up and thanked the AP Police for their support. They obtained Vijay’s signature in a form to confirm that they have handed-over Allush to him and left the police-station.
>>>
Old 27-08-2014, 11:10 PM   #52
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

rajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond repute

Once they left, Vijay rushed into the lock-up and clinched his fist and slammed Allush’s nose … blood gushed out from his nose … he crawled to the floor with pain…

“What the hell? Why are you hitting me?”, he screamed by looking at the blood coming from his nose.

“Why did u kill Meghana?”, Vijay shouted.

Allush looked startled…

“So you are looking for me …. Because you thought I killed her …”, he muffled.

“Great… I didn’t kill her”.

“What …. What are blabbering about …. “, Vijay said angrily.

“Ok… wait a minute … give me a glass of water … I’ll tell everything from start…”, he said.

Vijay signaled his constable to give water to him. He gave glass of water to Allush and also cotton to cover his bloody nose.

He gulped the water …. And started telling to Vijay,
>>>
Old 27-08-2014, 11:11 PM   #53
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

“I didn’t kill her … when she lost her parents … she become so close with his uncle… he was providing whatever she asked… When she was in her teens, she didn’t know why that rogue pampered her… he took that as his advantage … slowly he made sexual relationship with her … he continued that relation for many years until his wife caught them in bedroom. After that his wife forced her out of the house … so she left the house and looked for a job … though she got a job… the salary she received was not enough to satisfy her luxurious life … she contacted her uncle again for money … “, he stopped and took a break for some time.

Vijay and Sunil were shell shocked hearing this …

He continued … “That bastard got a great idea … he used her and through her he impressed his higher officers and got promotion … for more money he made her a high level prostitute … he kept it as a secret … nobody knows … she used to go to office regularly … At times she entertained big shots in the society for money… but slowly she realized that how much she had lost in life doing this… one day she refused to do and informed her uncle that she can’t do those things any more… during that time I met her… we became very close… she told everything to me… and we started living together in my apartment happily”, he stopped.
>>>
Old 27-08-2014, 11:12 PM   #54
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

“What happened next?” Vijay asked as he is trying to see how much truth he is telling.

“Don’t know but after sometime she again started complaining that money was not sufficient … she didn’t leave her lavish life style… she wanted more money… I gave my full salary to her… but still she was not satisfied… she had put so much pressure on me … so I had to do something to get more money … about that time… I did a mistake… I did that for her… I decided to steal money from customer’s bank accounts … she also helped me… it continued for a while… suddenly … one day they came to know the fraud… wisely she escaped by complaining about me. They arrested me … I didn’t digest the fact that she complained about me… but still I forgave her thinking about the good times we had. She felt sorry for what she had done and begged me to be with her.

we decided to go Dubai … for that I continued to do many other frauds activities to collect the money … but …. That loafer … her uncle killed her… he didn’t want her to leave to Dubai as he wanted her to satisfy all his needs…”, he blurted everything.
>>>
Old 27-08-2014, 11:13 PM   #55
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

“Hmm…”, Vijay took a time to grasp whatever he told so far.

“Then why did you escape after seeing me”, he asked.

“I did many online scams and cheated people for money and police were looking for me… so I thought you came to arrest me … but I didn’t realize that you came for Meghana’s case”, he said.

“Do you have any evidence to prove that you didn’t kill her”, he just wants to confirm that he really not killed her.

“No… I don’t have any evidence to prove that… but you please go and check that loafer, Meghana’s uncle … you will get many evidence to prove that he killed her…”, he grumbled.

Vijay came out of the cell and signalled the constables to lock the cell.

“He might be telling the truth… It is better to obtain a search warrant and do thorough search in Sudhakar Rao’s home”, he thought.

While Vijay was deep in his thoughts.
>>>

Last edited by rajnish manga; 27-08-2014 at 11:16 PM.
rajnish manga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2014, 11:17 PM   #56
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

The phone rang … Sunil attended the call … he was shocked after hearing the news that was conveyed.

“Sir, Meghana’s Uncle is dead … his servant called … he saw him on floor drenched in his blood”, he screamed.
“What the hell???”, Vijay was shocked.

Vijay rushed to Sudhakar Rao’s home along with his team. They saw the withered body of Sudhakar Rao soaked in blood. He was lying face down and stabbed on his back

He instructed his expert team to take photos and search for any finger prints. He looked at the servant, who was in the other room. He was trembling with fear.

Vijay approached him and asked,

“How did it happen?”

“I killed him”, he heard a voice with such anger but when he turned, all he could see was a woman with tears rolling down her cheeks.

A lady was standing in the kitchen corner with a knife. The knife was covered with blood which indicated that it was Sudhakar’s murder weapon.
>>>
Old 27-08-2014, 11:19 PM   #57
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

Her hair, dresses were not proper and she looked totally exhausted and tired. It looked like some struggle had happened before the murder.

“Who are you?” Vijay asked in a surprise.

“I’m his wife and it is shame for me to say that”, she said in resentment.

“What are you saying? … You killed your husband… Why?”

“Not just my husband… I’m the one who killed Meghana …”, She grinned.

Vijay and Sunil looked each other faces in shock. Clearly it’s not a fact to be digested easily.

“You killed Meghana … “

She said, “Yes… indeed… I will tell the truth from the beginning and I am not ashamed for killing this heartless monster …”,

She dropped the knife to the floor and sat on the sofa and started telling her story,

“I’m actually his second wife … he married me because he didn’t have kids through his first wife. Like any other girl … I had dreamed of a wonderful married life. It started off well, he was well educated and worked in bank and financially we were sound. Apart from that he was very good artist. He drew many pictures of me. I was floating in air thinking I was lucky to be his wife.
>>>
Old 27-08-2014, 11:20 PM   #58
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

After few years of marriage ….Slowly I came to know the real intentions of him… he was a sadist… he harassed me to do things that no married women will dare to do… he drew my nude pictures and showed it to his friends … I become a public joke for them.

I had many sleep-less nights… but I ignored all those pains because I loved him… I wanted him… I didn’t want to lose him. I struggled to make this marriage work and wanted him to lead a decent life with me.

God didn’t have any mercy on me and to make the matter worse Meghana entered in our family. I initially thought he was taking care of her as a father… but later realized that it was all about the lust on her… I pleaded him not to indulge in these sinful activities … but he continued his relation with her…

They continued their relationship in my home, in front of me… it was a worst period of my life…”, she stopped talking and she wiped the tears that are coming uncontrollably from her eyes.
>>>
Old 27-08-2014, 11:21 PM   #59
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

Then she continued – “They treated me like an extra baggage and ignored me in my own home. I have not studied much and my parents were no more. I have only one sister who is way younger than me and studying in hostel. If I had to support her I had to stay here and endure all the pains inflicted on me. I requested Meghana to stop this incest relationship and advised her about her future life. And the way these activities will affect my life as well.

She didn’t listen to me, not even a single word not even my plea entered her heart. I had done what I could do and left everything the way it came. About that time … It happened… God had answered my prayers and I got pregnant… I could see visible changes in him .He started taking care of me and I felt relaxed, he had even asked Meghana to go out from our house. She refused initially as was she afraid that her luxury life would go away, if she would stay outside. But he never gave her any option but to go out. So, she left us…

I thought good days have started in my life… but… but that bitch came to my home few months later… she said she had changed…and gave me something to eat and said it was Swami prasad from temple… I was so stupid to believe her and ate that thinking it was Swami prasad and few days later I got miscarriage… You can’t imagine how much I cried when I came to know that… my unborn kid dead … I was helpless… didn’t know what to do. My motherhood was taken from me by that selfish bitch…
>>>
Old 27-08-2014, 11:22 PM   #60
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

“Is there anything more worse than that…???”

Vijay was not able to answer her questions. He understood her, a mother’s agony for losing the child. He had seen his own mother cry over the body of his brother. It was the worst moments of his life.

She continued – “After that incident he changed again… he despised me… and continued his relation with her… he made her a prostitute to get more money… all her customers were high level… who were well settled in the society… even her boss was one of her clients…” she stopped and looked straight at Vijay and said,

”One more thing … you will never believe what I am going to say. You may feel nauseating to know the fact that. Your military father… he was one of Meghana’s customers. My husband introduced her to him. Your constable, Veeraya followed your father and he came to know that fact… but he didn’t know that they saw him … and my husband was afraid that if he informs you… then you would come to know everything… So he killed him, a simple Hit and Run case”.

Vijay now realized why his father behaved that way when he told Meghana’s full name, and why he got a dream like that.

He did fell nauseating … by the fact that can’t be ignored. The respect and awe he had for his father… everything had changed in a minute.
>>>