My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > New India > Young World

Old 15-03-2013, 09:28 PM   #1
aspundir
VIP Member

aspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thoughts To Ponder

"Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning." - Mahatma Gandhi
aspundir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2013, 09:29 PM   #2
aspundir
VIP Member

aspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thoughts To Ponder

"There is a saying in Tibetan, 'Tragedy should be utilized as a source of strength.' No matter what sort of difficulties, how painful experience is, if we lose our hope, that's our real disaster." - Dalai Lama XIV
Old 15-03-2013, 09:29 PM   #3
aspundir
VIP Member

"The moment we begin to fear the opinions of others and hesitate to tell the truth that is in us, and from motives of policy are silent when we should speak, the divine floods of light and life no longer flow into our souls." - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
Old 16-03-2013, 07:18 PM   #4
aspundir
VIP Member

Old 16-03-2013, 07:19 PM   #5
aspundir
VIP Member

"There is a stubbornness about me that never can bear to be frightened at the will of others. My courage always rises at every attempt to intimidate me." -
Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
Old 16-03-2013, 07:19 PM   #6
aspundir
VIP Member

"You are never strong enough that you don't need help." - César Chávez
Old 17-03-2013, 06:09 PM   #7
aspundir
VIP Member

"Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe." -
H.G. Wells, The Outline of History
Old 17-03-2013, 06:10 PM   #8
aspundir
VIP Member

"We have come out of the time when obedience, the acceptance of discipline, intelligent courage and resolution, were most important, into that more difficult time when it is a person's duty to understand the world rather than simply fight for it." - Ernest Hemingway
Old 17-03-2013, 06:10 PM   #9
aspundir
VIP Member

"Today the world is the victim of propaganda because people are not intellectually competent. More than anything the United States needs effective citizens competent to do their own thinking." - William Mather Lewis
Old 17-03-2013, 06:10 PM   #10
aspundir
VIP Member

"Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like the evil spirits at the dawn of day." - Thomas Jefferson, letter to Pierre S. du Pont de Nemours