My Hindi Forum

Go Back   My Hindi Forum > Hindi Forum > Debates
Home Rules Facebook Register FAQ Community

Old 22-11-2012, 08:25 AM   #11
raju
Diligent Member

raju has a spectacular aura aboutraju has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Why is India Great?

In the whole world, only India has the science to predict future i.e. Astrology ( Jyotish ), and the past also. India doesn’t need any TIME MACHINE. That’s why — My India Is Great !

Architecture Science was first introduced in India. India has a unique art called Vaastu Shastra. With the help of Vaastu Shastra, we can get the positive influence of Sun and other heavenly objects. That’s why — My India Is Great !

Only India has the Medicine Science which has no side effects. This Medicine Science is called Ayurveda. The modern Science can make the microbes inactive for some time, or if kills them, it has many side effects. But, the Ayurveda cures the diseases from their roots. Today’s surgical Science is the gift of India to the world. Sushruta was the father of Surgery. 2600 years ago, Sushruta did so many complicated surgeries like Sigerian etc. successfully. More than 100 tools were used in these surgeries. In our holy books, we can find information about Etiology, Embryology, Digestion, Metabolism, Genetics and treatments for incurable diseases. That’s why — My India Is Great !
raju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2012, 08:25 AM   #12
raju
Diligent Member

5000 years ago, when there were civilizations dominated by uncultured tribal people, India developed civilizations like SINDHU GHATI. That’s why — My India Is Great !

Once a person said, “The contribution of your country is Zero ! ( He meant that my contribution of my country to the world was ‘nothing’, as the real History of Bharat is changed by invaders. ) I remembered these lines of a famous Bollywood Movie’s song:

Jab ZERO dia mere Bharat ne,
Bharat ne mere Bharat ne,
Duniya ko tab ginti aayi,
Taaroon ki bhasha Bharat ne
Duniya ko pehle sikhlaayi.
Deta na dashamlava Bharat to,
Yun Chand pe jaana mushkil tha,
Dharti aur Chand ki doori ka,
Andaaza lagaana mushkil tha.
Sabhyata jahaan pehle aayi,
Pehle janmi hai jahaan pe kalaa,
Apna Bharat wo Bharat hai,
Jiske peeche sansaar chala
Sansaar chalaa aur aage badhaa,
Yun aage badha badhataa hi gayaa,
Bhagwaan kare ye aur badhe,|
Badhta hi rahe aur phoole phale.
Old 22-11-2012, 08:25 AM   #13
raju
Diligent Member

India has invented the number system. In 5th century, Aryabhatta used “Zero” for the first time. India gave the system of decimal to the world. That’s why — My India Is Great !

All European languages are derived from Sanskrit language. According to the Forbe’s Magazine ( July 1987 ) of Germany, Sanskrit is the best suitable language for computer software.

When was the electricity discovered? Almost a century ago? No !

There is clear definition given in our ancient Holy Scriptures of Electricity, Power, Magnetism, Heat, Light, Sound, Ether. Even the theory of Atomic mixture was in our knowledge from ancient time. Mathematician Chandrashekhar calculated the size of the biggest star. Now, scientists call that as Chandrashekhar Limit. Ramanujan was great Mathematician who discovered the probability theory with Prof. Hardy of Cambridge University. Hardy gave 100 of 100 for Ramanujan’s ability whereas he gave himself only 25.
Old 22-11-2012, 08:25 AM   #14
raju
Diligent Member

Only India was the only one, which had use of Gems and Stones. IEEE, which is situated in America has proved that Prof. Jagdishchandra Basu was the inventor of Wire Less Communication System, not Marconi, about which, the scientists of the whole world were confused. The construction of Dams for irrigation was done in Saurashtra ( India ) for the first time. Sudarshana Lake which is on Raivatak Mountains was made in the time period of Chandragupta Maurya. The concept of ‘Chess’ was first given by India only. That’s why — My India Is Great !

Baoudhayana has found out the Theory of Pythagoras Theorem. He did this in 6th century BC. Algebra, Trigonometry and Calculus is a gift of India to the World. Sridharacharya explained Quadratic Equation in 11th Century. The maximum mathematical number used by Greeks and Romans was 106 whereas 5000 years ago, our mathematicians used huge numbers like 1053 with each number having a particular terminology. Today, the highest commonly used number is Tera ( 1012 ). Do you know, who discovered America? Christofer Columbus? No! The samples of Indian art obtained from Ajtis Devalayas prove that Indians were the first to go to America. That’s why — My India Is Great !
Old 22-11-2012, 08:26 AM   #15
raju
Diligent Member

Was India discovered by Vasco Di Gama? No ! An Indian sailor lead his ship from Africa to South India. Who discovered the concept of Gravitational force? Newton? Again the answer is No ! Famous Astronomers Aryabhatta and Bhaskaracharya were aware of this concept. Concept of Navigation evolved in Indus River 5000 years ago. The English word Navigation is derived from Sanskrit word Navgatih. Bhaskaracharya calculated the time taken by Earth for one revolution of Sun i.e. 365.258756484 days. He calculated this time period even before the Astrologer Smart many years before its re-discovery. Mathematician calculated the value of ‘pi’ for the first time.

So, come forward to awake our self confidence. Why cant we be capable to do what our ancestors did.

My India is Great !